Everyone take some time off from ICF

just to make you guys feel better...u have no idea how devastating it was loosing to you guyz in the final....all said and done, u guyz have made it to the final and Won it before. i don't think this comes close to loosing a very close world T20 final and that too to an Indian team. i took my mind off of cricket all together and went out with my friends and had a fun time with them. it goes away as soon as the next series comes up. But with pakistan, their fans have learned not to expect anything, like with Afridi's batting.

But with pakistan, their fans have learned not to expect anything, like with Afridi's batting.
That is the best possible way to follow any sport. Unfortunately people from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh (not as much the Sri Lankans) follow it so closely they struggle to appreciate the opponents, nuances of the sport, the thrills and trashes, the disappointments, the happiness and so forth. This is one of the reason why cricketers from these two countries cannot fulfill what they set out for as they know in the back of their minds they are going to be hated if they even lose one single crucial game. The same cannot be said about the Aussies. The Aussies are gutted for an hour and move on with lives. Indians find it hard to live with a failure but as you said a fresh series bring fresh enthusiasm. I wouldn't usually say this but you seem to be a nice bloke for a Pakistani that visits this forums, good luck to your team. Let them do well.....
Guest Hiten.
lol the guy in the second pic looks like UV+MSD+RS :D
Saale...the pics were posted to check out Indian chicks and not analyze the guy beside him :hysterical: