Still, PROUD TO WEAR BLUE!

Guest Hiten.

It's silly to think we lost because we missed Sehwag. We did not miss anyone and what good is a team who relies on one players' brilliance ? I think we picked the best available squad for the T20 format but we could not use our resources (available at our disposal) more prudently and effectively. MSD's loss of form was a major factor given that he is (well..use to be) cleanest striker of the ball in our team and his tactical brilliance was missing for some reason in this T20. Had he used Yuvi and Yusuf Pathan bit more intellegently by sending them up the order allowing them to settle down before launching an assault we could have been placed in the semis at the moment. I might be wrong, but I think Praveen Kumar was our best bet in these English conditions than any our of bowlers because of the fact that he still carried fresh legs (as he played lesser amount of cricket than Zak, Ishant). Underusing him cost us what could have been 4 good overs with a wicket or odd. I hope IS is rested for tomorrow's game and Praveen is given the new ball along with RP. Zak has to be rested and Ojha should be given another go. I would actually play Jadeja for his bowling and fielding BUT he has to bat at #7 where he could be useful as pure slogger and nothing else.

After this loss' date=' I am using my blue shirt as a pocha. What's common between the Indian Team and it's shirt? You can really wipe the floor with them. :marchmellow:[/quote'] Traitor!! i cherish my india t shirt always have always will i had my light blue one signed by my hero Yuvi!! :icflove:
:giggle::giggle::giggle: I met him the day after the india pak warm up game he was at an event called Masters Cricket in Gym khanna Osterly i sat pretty close by!! :icflove: okie not thay close :icflove:
girls in india never get any kinda chance to sit besides our stars...i must say you are a lucky girl.
It's silly to think we lost because we missed Sehwag. We did not miss anyone and what good is a team who relies on one players' brilliance ? I think we picked the best available squad for the T20 format but we could not use our resources (available at our disposal) more prudently and effectively. MSD's loss of form was a major factor given that he is (well..use to be) cleanest striker of the ball in our team and his tactical brilliance was missing for some reason in this T20. Had he used Yuvi and Yusuf Pathan bit more intellegently by sending them up the order allowing them to settle down before launching an assault we could have been placed in the semis at the moment. I might be wrong, but I think Praveen Kumar was our best bet in these English conditions than any our of bowlers because of the fact that he still carried fresh legs (as he played lesser amount of cricket than Zak, Ishant). Underusing him cost us what could have been 4 good overs with a wicket or odd. I hope IS is rested for tomorrow's game and Praveen is given the new ball along with RP. Zak has to be rested and Ojha should be given another go. I would actually play Jadeja for his bowling and fielding BUT he has to bat at #7 where he could be useful as pure slogger and nothing else.
It is always nice to say that we did not miss anyone and that a player cannot make a big difference but the fact STILL remains that we bloody well did! And you know it. Sehwag is no ordinary player. The one thing we lacked this time was fearlessness and Sehwag , well defines fearless! Maybe our team could have taken a cue from him! As far as PK is concerned, I completely agree with you. An absolute blunder I must say.
Guest gaurav_indian
:giggle::giggle::giggle: I met him the day after the india pak warm up game he was at an event called Masters Cricket in Gym khanna Osterly i sat pretty close by!! :icflove: okie not thay close :icflove:
And uske baad sapna toota aur door bell baji "doodh lelo aunty" :cantstop: