India's stats in the T20 cup

i have mentioned before-many,many,many ,many times even during the IPL that Zak is not a good T20 bowler.he is too undisciplined for it.If the selectors had some sense they would have never picked him.I would go further and say that our whole fast bowling corps need some major rethink.we are giving away too many runs in the death and the number of 4 balls bowled in each over is shocking. fast bowling in t20 is not rocket science.you need to avoid bowling "hit me "balls and wait for the batsmen to make the mistake by tryng to force the issue.forgot about yorkers and low full tosses-none of the Indian bowlers can bowl them.we also SHOULD NOT pick unfit guys and hope they will gain fitness as the tour goes on.only Indian selectors are stupid enough to do that.

galti se misfielding ho gayi thi England ke player se.:cantstop:
8.3 Wright to Jadeja, FOUR, finds the gap this time, that's his best shot so far as he latches on to a pull and bisects the fielders at fine leg and deep square Here you go
nice. :--D

Zaheer Khan and Ishant played all the games :(( Ojha was fantastic but only got to play in 3 games. Extremely poor selection policy by the team management (Dhoni and Kirsten in particular). How can you not play Ojha, RP and even Irfan ??? Only two players stand out, Yuvraj Singh and Yusuf Pathan. Harbhajan did all right too.

No one laughs everyday' date=' I bet you were laughing when England beat us, Did that last no? They beat you too.[/quote'] Well..... if you can contribute much here that's fine but if you are going to troll anymore we will have to take that opportunity away from you. Sure thing gloat, you have a right but don't piss our blokes in every thread if you want to continue posting here.
Well..... if you can contribute much here that's fine but if you are going to troll anymore we will have to take that opportunity away from you. Sure thing gloat' date=' you have a right but don't piss our blokes in every thread if you want to continue posting here.[/quote'] Dont worry. He will be gone once his team lose.. SO until then let's enjoy some basing:yay: