The more you feed them, the more they come back and bite you

Rajiv

dude you gotta agree with Rajiv.... remember why Razzaq first joined ICL?? how badly he was mistreated by PCB? He was picked up by ICL and he earned a lot and he was not forgotten... how can he just forget all that and bad mouth ICL just because he has been allowed to be back.
I never disliked ICL. Always used to support it and I really wasn't against Pakistani players joining it and PCB got a history of mistreating each and every player (one of the most incompetent boards). If Razzaq had said things like ICL was a waste of time, I won't go back etc etc then your anger makes sense since he can't really bad mouth about the place from where he earned money. He only talked about the pressure and quality, which doesn't seem mud mouthing to me. If anyone said Pakistan's domestic cricket quality is not as high as international and pressure level is different, I won't really have any problem with that statement.

He's wrong to say that after playing over there..he went to ICL with his own decision..but maybe he's upset because I've heard he's still overdue his money from ICL..heard that long time ago and also recently...maybe he's been taken out of context, low level cricket meaning ICL is nowhere near International level of cricket..which is true isn't it? sometimes media also words things differently.

Obviously it's a domestic competition with some glamor and glitz thrown in. It's not the same as fielding 11 best from your country. Inzi, Imran Nazir was also part of ICL. They never said anything as far as I know...why Razzaq? just 'coz he's in the team now and he's trying to earn brownie points??? opportunistic?

Guest Hiten.
b/w not too long ago many ICFers used to mud mouth about ICL too, so where did this love for it came from all of a sudden? Your own badmash board BCCI has treated ICL like sh*t, so why its touching your nerves now?
BCCI can treat ICL like whor3 or sh*t, because ICL does not pay BCCI big bucks to exist in this world. Whereas, they paid Abdul Razzaq, an amount that was way higher than what he made in his entire career by stating his allegiance with PCB :winky:. Moreover, had Abdul Razzaq rubbished ICL while being part of it I would have completely understood his stance. Just because ICL is buried now it does not mean you can mouth off knowing there won't be any backlashes, its quite low of him to do so.
All he said was it's quality is lower in front of international cricket. He didn't call it to ban it' date=' destroy it etc etc how BCCI did. Can't really see what is wrong in his statement? Quality difference of league games and international cricket is pretty obvious to everyone.[/quote'] This is a ridiculous comment, that's all. How does "I was playing a low standard tournament like Quaid-e-Azam trophy, so I could not adjust to Test matches" look as an excuse ? The shamelessness in trying to please the new masters the moment the old one cease to be useful sharply contrasts with the way people like Shane Bond have conducted themselves.