TEAM INDIA's evolution in T20 WORLD CUP

YEAR 1 - CHAMPIONS YEAR 2 - SUPER 8 (ELIMINATED) YEAR 3 - OUT IN GROUP STAGES (PREDICTED) REACSON "BACHE HAIN BACHE HEE RAHENGE" (AAJTAK TV) ANOTHER REASON - KIT CHANGE - DHONI'S HAIR EVEN SHORTER ANOTHER REASON - INDINAS LETHAL 130 KPH FRIGHTENING PHAAST BOWLERS I like the evolution of Indian T20 Cricket team. From being the winners to being eliminated in super 8. Yes DHONI and his men will be back in 9 months, and I reckin this time elimination will stare at them in group stages. Haha PAKISTAN - From runner up to Champions INDIA from Champions tonon semi finalists Guess the only reason you guys went through to super 8's was cus u got weak opposition in group stages, otherwise group stage elimination was eminenet. Guess u can solidify ur domestic player in UR IPL. Generate some more power to hit those DLF MAXIMUMS and get a few 130 pacers to gain CITI MOMENT OF SUCCESS Remember as Aaj tak TV said " lagta hai bache hain aur bache hee rahenge"

Guest Hiten.

Seems like you've made an id here just to troll. Happy trolling. We had the pleasure of beating you fellas in FINALS which you will never have :hysterical: :finger:

YEAR 1 - CHAMPIONS YEAR 2 - SUPER 8 (ELIMINATED) YEAR 3 - OUT IN GROUP STAGES (PREDICTED) REACSON "BACHE HAIN BACHE HEE RAHENGE" (AAJTAK TV) ANOTHER REASON - KIT CHANGE - DHONI'S HAIR EVEN SHORTER ANOTHER REASON - INDINAS LETHAL 130 KPH FRIGHTENING PHAAST BOWLERS I like the evolution of Indian T20 Cricket team. From being the winners to being eliminated in super 8. Yes DHONI and his men will be back in 9 months, and I reckin this time elimination will stare at them in group stages. Haha PAKISTAN - From runner up to Champions INDIA from Champions tonon semi finalists Guess the only reason you guys went through to super 8's was cus u got weak opposition in group stages, otherwise group stage elimination was eminenet. Guess u can solidify ur domestic player in UR IPL. Generate some more power to hit those DLF MAXIMUMS and get a few 130 pacers to gain CITI MOMENT OF SUCCESS Remember as Aaj tak TV said " lagta hai bache hain aur bache hee rahenge"
Mashallah bro look out bro......don't get too excited and step out on the streets of lahore bro...Enjoy your success bro, stay at home, watch pirated indian movies, and if you are one of those brit-pakis, go to your neighborhood gang meeting..they have free halal meat for you to eat and get phasssst bowling muscles like your idol chukthor. God speed.

Misbah made a mistake thinking indian got pace n went for the scoop...but he was wrong n the game that should have been won by pak was gifted to india..go ask Dhoni abt who deserved to win in 2007 India got their premier pacer Joginder Sharma bolwing that final over...but Pak got a little boy who is just 17 year old who bolws last overs...lol..he generates enough pace that no indian generation can even think off

Misbah made a mistake thinking indian got pace n went for the scoop...but he was wrong n the game that should have been won by pak was gifted to india..go ask Dhoni abt who deserved to win in 2007 India got their premier pacer Joginder Sharma bolwing that final over...but Pak got a little boy who is just 17 year old who bolws last overs...lol..he generates enough pace that no indian generation can even think off
Didn't he go for 15 runs? :haha:
Mashallah bro look out bro......don't get too excited and step out on the streets of lahore bro...you just might get sent to your beloved allah on a one way ticket through some bomb blast brought to you by worshippers of the religion of peace. Enjoy your success bro, stay at home, watch pirated indian movies, and if you are one of those brit-pakis, go to your neighborhood gang meeting..they have free halal meat for you to eat and get phasssst bowling muscles like your idol chukthor. God speed.[/quote Is this the best response u can come up with, by going off topic....hahaha..i guess it does hurt putting slat on ur wound
thats because you eat raw halal meat and are super strong....we re scared bro...of your bowlers and your terrorists alike. :((:((
Mashallah bro look out bro......don't get too excited and step out on the streets of lahore bro...you just might get sent to your beloved allah on a one way ticket through some bomb blast brought to you by worshippers of the religion of peace. Enjoy your success bro' date=' stay at home, watch pirated indian movies, and if you are one of those brit-pakis, go to your neighborhood gang meeting..they have free halal meat for you to eat and get phasssst bowling muscles like your idol chukthor. God speed.[/quote'] Is this the best response u can come up with, by going off topic....hahaha..i guess it does hurt putting slat on ur wound
No the best response would be to tell you to **** off .. but then you are a paki scum keeda..you won't go away so fast. :finger::finger::finger:
I COME IN PEACE - lets not fight It was fun and went a little too over board Team India would be tough the next tournanment
STFU...we all know why you are here for Dont worry, all this crap wont deject us We know we have the team capable for beating any side in the world. We got many many exciting talents coming up, we don't call back retired and shunted players back and beg them to play again yes, we had a bad tournament, every team will have, even the aussies were out early Your team is just a flash in the pan.enjoy this moment, wont last long
I COME IN PEACE - lets not fight It was fun and went a little too over board Team India would be tough the next tournanment
no you do not... you come to express the relief of recovering from the ignomy heaped upon you in the previous tournament. like the 1992 world cup, this current accolade must too suffer the dubious distinction that you were trounced by your arch rivals. go ahead, leap and scream... its better than your other pass times, i.e. blowing up schools and mosques, but there is hardly a shadow of doubt that if matched up face to face, your team will bite the dust against us a good 9 out of 10 times.