SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

I need help in clarifying this substitution thing. I currently have a player with 40 points and would like to substitute him with a player who has accumulater 195 points. My total team points are 2100, so would I be losing 195-40+50=205 points? If so, would the new player I pick will start getting me points from 0 or from 195?

I need help in clarifying this substitution thing. I currently have a player with 40 points and would like to substitute him with a player who has accumulater 195 points. My total team points are 2100, so would I be losing 195-40+50=205 points? If so, would the new player I pick will start getting me points from 0 or from 195?
Your 40 earned from the player will remain.....you will not get the 195 of the new player and a charge of 50 points for the substitution. So if you are at 2000 points, you will start the next match at 1950 points.

yes you are right... you will get points from new player going forward... it will show 195 points in your list at the beginning.. but in reality you have received 0 point from that particular player.. now contribute more to this forum.. add your info to new members thread on top if you have not already..

Is it possible to have an year long super selector running aside of this for each and every series? So users can pick from every team looking at the schedule etc?
Don't think it is possible with the current module - it basically picks up squad/match information from the home page of the particular series. Though a modification to add a multiple series option might make the above work, but have no idea how easy/difficult that will be.
Don't think it is possible with the current module - it basically picks up squad/match information from the home page of the particular series. Though a modification to add a multiple series option might make the above work, but have no idea how easy/difficult that will be.
Thanks. If it is possible, it would be cool, and to make it even more challenging we can allot specific points to each player and have a rule where a users team total points cannot be above a specific number, will lead to more diverse teams.
It is possible to add multiple series shwetabh.

I have a question. The first match of the Eng-WI Odi Series got rained out and everyone is level at 0 points atm. I would like to substitute a player with another. Will I be penalized 50 points for replacing a player, thereby reducing my points to -50, or will I remain at 0? It would make more sense if it remained at 0 since there has not been any real match play. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks.