BCCI makes no provision to play against Pakistan till 2020

Feed

I'm not sure if this is a good move but if the relations are sour then few cricket games can't heal that. Although sports aren't to be mixed with politics the money that this series may generate gets used in wrong ways then India should do all it can to stop that. That said the players suffer because of this move particularly Pakistani players. I'm quite sure in 11 years world will have changed heaps. If we can go back to 1999 the world wasn't the same then. It has only gone worse. The relations then also were sour though :yawn2:

I'm not sure if this is a good move but if the relations are sour then few cricket games can't heal that. Although sports aren't to be mixed with politics the money that this series may generate gets used in wrong ways then India should do all it can to stop that. That said the players suffer because of this move particularly Pakistani players. I'm quite sure in 11 years world will have changed heaps. If we can go back to 1999 the world wasn't the same then. It has only gone worse. The relations then also were sour though :yawn2:
Not really!! i think yesterdays performance speaks for itself here! My concern would be out players against Pakistan on their soil - or even vice versa for that matter! that would worry me for the sake of safety there's no reason why the two teams cant play against each other away from home soil!
there's no reason why the two teams cant play against each other away from home soil!
Probably in England, South Africa or Australia. That would be great and a real test as the teams won't be able to alter the pitches to their liking otherwise you will see flat pitches as both will not want to lose a home series.
Not really!! i think yesterdays performance speaks for itself here! My concern would be out players against Pakistan on their soil - or even vice versa for that matter! that would worry me for the sake of safety there's no reason why the two teams cant play against each other away from home soil!
How about these reasons to stop playing cricket with Pak- 1. PCB is governed by the govt of Pak(and by governed i mean that they think its ok to butt their heads into PCB's matter whenever they want to). The same Pak govt which funds terrorist organization to fight India. 2. The manager( or whatever position) is Javed Miandad, who's son is married into Dawood's(India's most wanted man) family, whom the Pak govt refuses to hand over. 3. PCB just went about town accusing BCCI of manipulating ICC into removing the rights of staging the WC in Pak. "Do not mix Sports with politics " is a very noble adage but not very practical esp. when sporting events are used by politicians to show off their ego. Right from that black sprinter refusing to get a medal from Hitler to americans refusing to travel to USSR, from black friday entering Munich olympics village to Muhammed ali throwing away his gold medal due to racism, Sports has always played a part in acting as a stage for making a statement in political scenarios.
Probably in England' date=' South Africa or Australia. That would be great and a real test as the teams won't be able to alter the pitches to their liking otherwise you will see flat pitches as both will not want to lose a home series.[/quote'] Totally agree! As much as there is a real buzz about seeing India play against Pak and winning of course! :icflove: its better they play away from home for the sake of safety and also it tests them as players too!! Bit like the Warmup at the Oval which was an amazing experience!!
How about these reasons to stop playing cricket with Pak- 1. PCB is governed by the govt of Pak(and by governed i mean that they think its ok to butt their heads into PCB's matter whenever they want to). The same Pak govt which funds terrorist organization to fight India. 2. The manager( or whatever position) is Javed Miandad, who's son is married into Dawood's(India's most wanted man) family, whom the Pak govt refuses to hand over. 3. PCB just went about town accusing BCCI of manipulating ICC into removing the rights of staging the WC in Pak.
I have to be really honest with you hun! i'm not that familiar with the politics that surrounds it all those reasons DO seem to be a good enough reason to stop playing against them altogether but then would that stop going head to head in international matches??

Can someone tell me why we should be playing cricket with Pakis after knowing what they have done to us in Bangalore , delhi , Mumbai , Jaipur etc and what they have been doing in Kashmir ... ? Can someone tell me why we should be playing cricket when their govt is officially supporting Kashmir terrorism or when it refuses to hand over the Hijackers or Dawood or mofos involved in Mumbai attacks...

Can someone tell me why we should be playing cricket with Pakis after knowing what they have done to us in Bangalore ' date=' delhi , Mumbai , Jaipur etc and what they have been doing in Kashmir ... ? Can someone tell me why we should be playing cricket when their govt is officially supporting Kashmir terrorism or when it refuses to hand over the Hijackers or Dawood or mofos involved in Mumbai attacks...[/quote'] Probably the idea of not mixing politics and sport but the more i think about the less i agree to them playing against them now!
How about these reasons to stop playing cricket with Pak- 1. PCB is governed by the govt of Pak(and by governed i mean that they think its ok to butt their heads into PCB's matter whenever they want to). The same Pak govt which funds terrorist organization to fight India. 2. The manager( or whatever position) is Javed Miandad, who's son is married into Dawood's(India's most wanted man) family, whom the Pak govt refuses to hand over. 3. PCB just went about town accusing BCCI of manipulating ICC into removing the rights of staging the WC in Pak. "Do not mix Sports with politics " is a very noble adage but not very practical esp. when sporting events are used by politicians to show off their ego. Right from that black sprinter refusing to get a medal from Hitler to americans refusing to travel to USSR, from black friday entering Munich olympics village to Muhammed ali throwing away his gold medal due to racism, Sports has always played a part in acting as a stage for making a statement in political scenarios.
:hatsoff:
What does bombing and terrorism has to do with cricket? Stop being ignorant You still have time Sudhar Ja:eyedance:
Bombing and Terrorism has a lot to do wth cricket. When India Plays Pakistan how much money does it raise? -- $40 Million Dollars (or thereabouts). Who gets the money? ---- PCB Who controls PCB? ---- Govt of Pakistan And ISI is an integral part of Paki Govt. (hope you know that) And I also hope you know ISI/Paki Govt funnels money to the Jihadists !!!! This is why I have always opposed Cricket Matches between India and Pakistan !!!!!! I have no objections if PCB opened up its accounting books to somebody from India (or even an independent auditor) and then India can agree to play Pakistan as much as they want and I will very happy to see PCB becoming a very rich board and their cricketers sleeping on beds made out of US $'s. But as long as there is no audit trail for the money the Indian Tour generates or there is ample proof of Paki Govt not linked to Terrorism -- there should be no cricket between these nations !

well i hope u guyz boycott from playing against us in big tournaments.....u are ignorant bunch for calling me and my nation terrorists. i am judging u as individuals and not as indians in general because if u look at ur self in a mirror it will break...average indian is not like this....we are fighting a war against the terrorist for our own survival and i am sure pakistani people care less if india plays their team. we will simply play anyone anytime and almost anywhere and its ok if one nation in the entire world is not wanting to play against us. Now we have won world T20 and we will not loose sleep over anything. peace and sorry to all my good indian friends who might be offended but i hope u understand.

well i hope u guyz boycott from playing against us in big tournaments.....u are ignorant bunch for calling me and my nation terrorists. i am judging u as individuals and not as indians in general because if u look at ur self in a mirror it will break...average indian is not like this....we are fighting a war against the terrorist for our own survival and i am sure pakistani people care less if india plays their team. we will simply play anyone anytime and almost anywhere and its ok if one nation in the entire world is not wanting to play against us. Now we have won world T20 and we will not loose sleep over anything. peace and sorry to all my good indian friends who might be offended but i hope u understand.
cool .. now get lost
Nobody called you a terrorist, but there is no denying that your nation has a LOT of Terrorists directly/indirectly supported by your govt, who are born bred and grwon to wreak havoc across the world in general and India in particular. It is just not the Indians who say this -- the whole world says that except ofcourse -- Pakis living in Self Denial Egg Shell !

Good move. World Champions don't wana play with minnows like India.We all know the over all record b/w India-Pakistan, and BCCI must have realized the old Pakistan of 90s is back. Remember when those sissies were running away to play Pakistan for obvious reasons (2W's, solid batting :--D) for a decade! :hysterical: It's their loss anyways so who cares.

Good move. World Champions don't wana play with minnows like India.We all know the over all record b/w India-Pakistan' date=' and BCCI must have realized the old Pakistan of 90s is back. Remember when those sissies were running away to play Pakistan for obvious reasons (2W's, solid batting :--D) for a decade! :hysterical: It's their loss anyways so who cares.[/quote'] old pakistan of 90s was a **** team man