The unbaked yeast is unhappy

Instead of one just next year now, they should keep it in 2012. It just takes a lot of credibility away when these "world cups" happen so often. They should do more T20 tournaments, not World Cups everytime. Afridi is actually saying the right thing here, even if its for selfish reasons.

well Pakistan hardly wins anything these days...they have won T20 WC by fluke...they went into semifinals beating NZ and Ireland..they want the world champions tag for a long time coz they are afraid of losing the cup next year....so such statement from Afridi is out of fear and frustration. As regards Afridi,he's a retard.Ignore his comments.
comon don't be ridiculous now... they beat the best teams in semis and finals so they deserve it. I would say us winning in 2007 and not even making it into the final 4 is a fluke, pakistan made into finals both times so they are good team in this lame format. :cantstop:
comon don't be ridiculous now... they beat the best teams in semis and finals so they deserve it. I would say us winning in 2007 and not even making it into the final 4 is a fluke' date=' pakistan made into finals both times so they are good team in this lame format. :cantstop:[/quote'] Padosi alert :notsmiley:
comon don't be ridiculous now... they beat the best teams in semis and finals so they deserve it. I would say us winning in 2007 and not even making it into the final 4 is a fluke' date=' pakistan made into finals both times so they are good team in this lame format. :cantstop:[/quote'] omg.....you have padosi written all over you. :cantstop: