Dhoni Is Not Well

And it's showing. Double strapping on the ankle, his right hand shot to pieces. He is not able to stop the ones fired down the leg side, and he is piss ing off the bowlers big time. This man needs rest, or he'll fall apart. It's madness for him to keep in this state of health while Kartick is in the side, inferior wicket keeper though he may be. Are the Indian selectors blind? Is Dhoni insane? He can't do this to himself.

He has PMS. WTF didn't he celerate the win. He was not happy about the team mgmt going for Nehra. . Selfish guy in the end' date=' doesn't celebrate the team's win.[/quote'] As a captain, he has certain expectations of his team mates. They didn't meet any of them. Why would any one blame him for not wanting to go to Nehra? I would not have been surprised if he went for Jadeja, really. This bowling performances beats the one that we had at Christchurch. It was about as shabby and pathetic as it got. I have no qualms with him showing no emotion. You celebrate victory when you deserve it and when you know you worked hard for it. India got lucky here.

It isn't that bad, I think there's some ego problems within the team now. Some players probably do not agree with some of Dhoni's decisions. Hope this is not true but it seems that way (it was Bhajji forcing the cap off Nehra). Though I'll agree with Dhoni's poor wicket keeping today.

Team India needs a damn break. I don't want to see these quality players getting injured like this. What's the schedule for these players?
I swear to God I don't know why people keep saying that. This is cricket, not 90 minute soccer. If you really seems to get that psychically tired just standing around in the field for 5 hours then you shouldn't be in sports. Period. Hell, Dhoni himself said right after the T20 WC exit that people shouldn't blame the loss on "IPL tiredness" etc. A 4 month break is going to do nothing much for the team. If anything, constant schedules keep them in-form instead of doing ads and getting fat in time-offs.
Whatever is the case. A win's a win. He has a habit of blaming others for the loss.
dude wat do u xpect him to say 'yes tony, it was MY FAULT that rp kept bowling wides and nehra got smashed for six by tailenderz. not the bowlers fault tony, MY FAULT. i should be dropped and aakash nehra should be made captain. thanksssss a lot' B->
dhoni looks tired yuvraj and harbahajn were making the decisions dhoni needs rest, he looks really disorganised behind the crease not my words but the words of COLIN CROFT of SKY SPORTS
Mentally tired, yes. Looks like stress/pressure is taking a toll on Dhoni. He seems to lack the spirit when the game ended.

Some of you have forgotten how much an intensive day of cricket takes out of you. Keeping & bowling are the worst. Take it from me, some of these guys are shot and are risking career threatening injuries. I am really concerned about Dhoni & Ishant.

The fast bowlers in particular, need some time for recovery. You can't bowl again and again these days over and over all the time at the same speed and consistency. You get injuries or loads of medium pacers. Back in the days of the truly great fast bowlers, tours were long but with breaks in between for rest. There were plenty of matches in a tour but spread over a long period of time. That said, India need and probably do have good bench strength. RP has come in and so has Nehra. Good to see Sachin, Zaheer, Sehwag are getting a rest- for injuries or other reasons...

I swear to God I don't know why people keep saying that. This is cricket, not 90 minute soccer. If you really seems to get that psychically tired just standing around in the field for 5 hours then you shouldn't be in sports. Period. Hell, Dhoni himself said right after the T20 WC exit that people shouldn't blame the loss on "IPL tiredness" etc. A 4 month break is going to do nothing much for the team. If anything, constant schedules keep them in-form instead of doing ads and getting fat in time-offs.
Have you played cricket? Have you played at a level where it really mattered? Have you played cricket where over a billion peoples hope rest on your shoulders? Do you know the psychological effect that has on a person?