Ashish Nehra is still crap

ashish is playing his first game in more than 24 months. he will need time to recover. i think he is quite a handy bowler. can push the speedometer upwards of 85 and can achieve a decent amount of movement. give him two more games before making a judgment.

Where's Praveen Kumar? Good seam position, bit of swing either way. Performed well in Australia and at times v Pakistan. If you can just get him to bowl regularly for India, he can be reliable. He has a good yorker at the death and can hit them. Why he does not play is beyond me. In some ways he reminds me of pre-injury Rana Naved, who was excellent for Pakistan. Nehra is overrated and should not be playing. I believe that swing is the way to win and this guy can give orthodox new ball swing- key in ODIs these days where pitches tend to be flat and there isn't much after the first few overs for the pacers.

Guest Hiten.

First of all go learn your cricket and criticize the CORRECT person. Second, cut some slack to a guy who is making his comeback after 4 years to the international fold. Jesus, you guys expect the indian cricketers to act as if they are some sort of supermans of cricket. On the other hand, Praveen kumar HAS to be in the playing XI in place of IS who is completely clueless in the shorter version of the game.

First of all go learn your cricket and criticize the CORRECT person. Second, cut some slack to a guy who is making his comeback after 4 years to the international fold. Jesus, you guys expect the indian cricketers to act as if they are some sort of supermans of cricket. On the other hand, Praveen kumar HAS to be in the playing XI in place of IS who is completely clueless in the shorter version of the game.
u need to relearn ur cricket if u think aakash is a competent bowler
stop being pedantic and look at the message his bowling at the death today was sahameful, the way ramadin hit the six so easily on his bowling was shameful
I've edited your title. Every single post referring to Nehra, you've called him Aakash and not Ashish. I don't think thats being "pedantic". For the rest of your message, blue brigade has answered it about as well as anyone can. Read it again now that you've learned the name of the player you're criticizing.