Team for 3rd ODI

Rohit sharma shud b dropped.. and Jadeja shud be considered only a bowler... he doesnt deserve to come ahead of harbhajan.. and Ojha is a better bowler than Jadeja.. so Ojha shud b in instead of Jadeja.. my team wud be.. Gambhir Vijay Badri Yuvraj Dhoni Kaarthick Pathan Harbhajan Ojha Nehra RP ---------- Dhoni has become very conservative in team selection.. and I dont think hes gonna make too many changes.. being the golden boy tht rohit sharma is, he wil continue getting selected...

Guys Guys Guys, go and check how many ODIs we have won out of last 20. The problem is our main contributor to those victories Sehwag is injured and his partner in crime Gambhir is hopelessly out of form. We need him back in form. My changes will be Irfan Pathan for Nehra and Ohja in place of Jadeja.

Guys Guys Guys, go and check how many ODIs we have won out of last 20. The problem is our main contributor to those victories Sehwag is injured and his partner in crime Gambhir is hopelessly out of form. We need him back in form. My changes will be Irfan Pathan for Nehra and Ohja in place of Jadeja.
Ever since the odi team for WI was announced, I've been saying Irfan should have played instead of Ishant. I don't understand Dhoni's decision to drop him vs England and SA in T20 for Ishant after Ishant pretty much gave away the match vs West Indies. I mean okay Irfan may not be in form...but vs Ishant, he's way better.