Pakistan refuse to sign FTP

Message for PCB and its countymen. Reason for non playing is Jihadi action and the killings of Indians in terrorist strikes ala Mumbai. We must not have any sporting or cultural ties with this jihadi state whatsoever. Hope the BCCI grows some balls and sticks to non playing of this jihadi state until they do actually sincerley stop cold blooded terrorist strikes(which of course they wont)
hey man some Indians here don't like pak bashing so don't post anti-pak comments.

^^ Recently PCB blamed BCCI for cancellation of Champions trophy in pakistan, cancellation of tour of pakistan by Australia, by India, and above all the snatching of world cup hosting rights from Pakistan. PCB consider BCCI as their enemy, see BCCI hand in each and everything thats wrong with their own cricket, then why do they want to play India? BCCI has done the right thing by refusing to paln any series with Pak a part of the FTP. Let PCB prepare its own FTP and rule out any series with India till 3020. We indians wont give it a tiny rat's *****.We will be happy playing against stronger nations like SA, Aus, SL etc.

so here is how i see it, 9 family live in an isolated complex so as a rule they visit each other as per plan. Now family P has a major flooring problem, every now and then ppl slip and fall, nothing wrong with the family but they live in a house which has problems so noone wants to visit them. Another family I has refused to entertain family P till its flooring is fixed. So what does family P do ? instead of having some self respect and refuse to visit family I , dont want to visit any one.

india should play pakistan.. if they refuse to play games it will only further strain the countries relationship with one another.. cricket must continue and at the end of the day it's just a sport. i think to many people take this sport to serious like on the forums with the arguing and insults.

why do they invovle stupid politics with cricket? stupid cricket boards!
okie let me put it to you this way, after what happened in mumbai with the bombings etc, if that same thing had happened to pakistan, would PCB agree to India playing there?? i think not!! the problem is politics between the 2 countries has boiled down life threatening actions rather than keeping it civil. BCCI still has a responsibility to value the opinions of its country's citizens thats why!!

Ok next round of begging from Pakis after the great younis khan openly begged in public for a pay rise in IPL after his team won T20 WC. Pakistan and PCB, why dont you get this straight...... India hates a bilateral series with you and Indians hate seeing your players in IPL, why do you keep knocking at our doors?

india should play pakistan.. if they refuse to play games it will only further strain the countries relationship with one another.. cricket must continue and at the end of the day it's just a sport. i think to many people take this sport to serious like on the forums with the arguing and insults.
why do we need to play pakistan for all they have done to India? Screw this....no cricket with Pakistan, let them think about other alternatives to generate income!

India can help Pakistani cricket: Javed Miandad :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Mumbai: The Lord's win has given me immense sense of excitement and satisfaction. But I have asked myself a few questions -- Will it change Pakistan cricket? Will the international teams start coming back to our country? Will Pakistan be the same force once again? I don't have immediate answers but I surely know what can be done to achieve those goals. I don't think a win in the final will largely alter the opinion of international teams about our country. But I look at India with lot of expectations. India will be crucial to the growth of the region. A lot of effort had gone to bring the World Cup to Asia. Mind you, the World Cup was allotted to Asia, not to any particular country. Asia should decide where the matches should be held. You never know the situation in two years from now -- India may be in such a situation, Sri Lanka could be in a similar situation. The key player is India. The Indian Board should understand that it is a concerted effort by non-Asian nations to divide the Asian unity. I cannot sidestep the fact that Australia refused to visit India for a Davis Cup match despite assurances from the Indian government. Slowly, the cricket teams will also start complaining about the security situation in India. The BCCI should understand these motives. It is allowing itself to be used by non-Asian forces to divide our unity. This unity was very strong till recently when people like Jagmohan Dalmiya and Taufiq Zia worked to stall the domination of other nations like England, Australia and South Africa. The terror activities are not Pakistan-specific. It happened in India and it is happening in Sri Lanka as well. So we should work together to find a solution and the BCCI should be aware of intentions of forces outside the subcontinent. This win is a triumph of Asian cricket. Pakistan and Sri Lanka were the finalists. Javed Miandad says the Indian Board should not let outsiders use them to divide Asian Bloc India were the defending champions. The Asian flavour of cricket in unmatchable. Asia has everything -- talent and money. The outside world is trying to deprive Pakistan the right to host the World Cup. It is very unfair. The security situation is never permanent. The Lahore incident has taught us a big lesson and we will be extra cautious. I'm sure India too have learnt lessons from 26/11. Soon the governments of our countries will come together and the policies towards each other will change. Pakistan has offered two alternatives which neither India nor Sri Lanka have done. I'm open to having all the matches in only India if the security situation doesn't improve but it is wrong to isolate Pakistan saying it is a dangerous place for a tournament that will be held two years later. http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_india-can-help-pakistani-cricket-javed-miandad_1267603 ************************************************************************************ :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Miandad getting on his knees, with those puppy dog eyes look. Shameless unlimited to say stuff like this. :haha: This is fun to watch :hehe:

Maybe 2020 is a little too extreme...after the attacks in Mumbai, I'm all for not playing Pakistan in a 1on1 series but for maybe 5-6 years more. That's a lot of time. Right now we gotta see where the PCB funds the free 10.5 million USD they'll be getting from ICC in 2011. Military or terrorists? lol in either case, we gotta be on an alert :hysterical: If they can be well behaved (unlike how they are now) for some more years, I see no reason to not play them. It'll just do the sport of Cricket more good. There's nothing like the publicity/watchers cricket gets in a IndiavsPak series. Sure Pakistan will profit but I don't care about that as long as Cricket profits too, and Pakistan doesn't send more terrorists to India.