Pakistan refuse to sign FTP

PCB is begging in front of bcci ... pak players r begging in front of IPL ..pak govt is begging in front of US ... pak ppl r begging in front of terrorists .. Nation of beggars lolzzz ... We judge our team based on their performance of last few series ... We don't entertain druggies, ageless cricketers, chuckers etc .. We r harsh on them when they lose but still love them. We don't attack our cricketers with bullets ... Crumble in big games? wow seems like u guys have forgot the thrashing u get from India ... Mishab .. 2 times in mini games .. come on .. how can one be such a stupid player ... See how low u have to fall .. u have to remember some 7-8 years ago things to get back to us... lolzzz ... Pak should be thankful tht india haven't pressed the peddle as yet ... It will take India few hrs to throw pak out of cricketing world .. such is the dominance of India .. and ignorance of truth doesn't hide the truth ... :D So if IPL is isolating us then we love to get isolated :D ... don't send ur beggars in next years IPL also... Infact we should not allow these beggars ...

BCCI is trying to isolate itself' date=' which is the least talented of the bunch by far, along with australia, england and south africa. Leaving out pakistan and sri lanka to get any good games.[/quote'] Yea.. world no.1 team world no.2 team and no.3 are least talented. A team that lost to Australia 9 times in a row is "most talented". Don't drag Srilanka down with you. Nobody is leaving SL behind. India had 2 full ODI series at home along with a Test series. And.. FYI SL also voted against hosting world cup matches in Pakistan. Srilanka are friends with you only on paper. After you guys used their cricketers as practice targets they are not your friends anymore. You guys go back to playing Bangladesh team as usual.

who cares about who is more powerfull, and who's got more money?, cricket is a sport! and the only thing that counts is who performs on the field, right now pak are the T20 world champions.. india ain't really performing... so pak have the bragging rights not you indians.

who cares about who is more powerfull' date=' and who's got more money?, cricket is a sport! and the only thing that counts is who performs on the field, right now pak are the T20 world champions.. india ain't really performing... so pak have the bragging rights not you indians.[/quote'] So why doesn't PCB go and brag elsewhere? Why are the bloody world champions after BCCI (with a bad team) asking for money and more matches? World Champions begging does not look good you know.
haha no 6th or seventh 5th and sixth' date=' i can remember few years back india was at even worst position, everone has there days, minows??? tell me any good current teams indian players except dhoni yuvi and may be harbhajan and gambi, pakistan will never be minnow, with kind of players we produce every day, our 17 year old is better than your 25 year old experienced bowlers[/quote'] Come down - Come down, u might a temp chip on ur shoulder coz of the T20 but thats abt it, come real show down - ur team has yet to show some results Take it easy my friend - I know ur people were deprived ( ur own doing btw ) - and don't see any chance of cricket on ur soil for a "long" time
^^ I agree. Why is this type of anti Indian garbage being allowed on an Indian forum ?
exactly...just visit any pakistani cricket forum and become a member..if u post any anti-pakistani or negative comment with respect to pakistan,the mods simply ban you. but our mods are too kind and nice...they warn Indians on this forum for making just and fair anti-pakistani comments instead of warning those pakistani members who badmouth India,IPL,BCCI and the Indian team.