Who will be a legend?

Lord

so who r the young cricketers who u think will become legends? I am talking of cricketers who have debuted a year or so ago or who are around 22- 23 years of age or younger my pick is Peter Siddle.he has a simple action,runs in, good pace bowls long spells tirelessly without drop in speeds n has a big heart

Legends? too early to call. But I could see Wayne Parnell having a great career ahead.
thats exactly the point.i want u to identify them just on the basis of potential.stick ur neck out as they say. good choice Parnell:two_thumbs_up:

errrm ill pick three, one pakistani, one indian and one from others Aamer-he's 17 and what a way to get off the mark of his career, bowling crusial overs in t20 world cup and showing some blinks off his talent in tests as wel I.sharma- even though he's struggling at the moment but still very young and very talented if he can get more variations for all formats he can be in the books of cricket also Ravi Bopara- he proved it that he is next star in atleast english line up by smashing back to back hundred in tests and suitable for other formats as well

in 2019 you will atleast see those stats when you reffer back to the legend, atleast: 400+ wickets thats not it but 8000-9000 runs he still have another 5 years in him so in othe words we can say 2015-16 world cup, and if he keeps playing for pak then those stats will be easily achieved dont forget he has 6500+ runs and 270 wickets. and yes this thread is for young players, so people should only talk about young, including me:two_thumbs_up: