Dhoni n Yuvi top 2 in ICC ODI rankings

Lord

yes younus khan is number 1 in the test ranking's which are more important than odi's since they call test 'real cricket' lol
Number 1 batsman, can't win a game for his Team for the past 2 years, the rest must suck balls man.
World over pitches have become Flat tracks' date=' gone are the days of green decks in WI, wet pitches in NZ, lot of pace/bounce in SA/Aus, Seam/Swing in Eng.[/quote'] Its the same for all batsmen
^^ Pardon me' date=' i meant his average [b']against not in. Aus 36.8 ( SR 74 ) SA 24.5 ( SR 82 ) Eng 33.4 ( SR 77 ) Because i believe these have been the best pace bowling sides in the last 5 years.
Good to see someone admitting Pakistan has a pathetic pace bowling unit.
Good to see someone admitting Pakistan has a pathetic pace bowling unit.
I don't agree. They have a pathetic batting not bowling. Their pace bowling is quite decent, infact it would be quite good if some of their player stop visiting Hakeems and Prostitutes. Thouhg Wartkar is well past his prime, he still would be quite effective.
World over pitches have become Flat tracks' date=' gone are the days of green decks in WI, wet pitches in NZ, lot of pace/bounce in SA/Aus, Seam/Swing in Eng. Nowadays the main criteria of a good bowling side is one that can get wickets on unhelpful tracks. But i am being somewhat dishonest here, i haven't seen most of his matches against these sides. To be honest i am really basing my opinion on the series in SL where i saw Dhoni struggling to lift up the run rate during the end part of matches, he just couldn't go over run-a-ball even when the RR was high or they had few overs left with a number of wickets in hand. I remember a match where Yuvraj got a hundred, pathan was wacking it to all parts and dhoni only managed one boundary in 40/50 balls. In my opinions a great ODI batsman these days is who can go over a SR of 100.00 without any effort. I don't think making 1s/2s in helpful batting conditions is all that hard of a job, if a batsman is coming at No#1 he should have the ability to whack 50 off 30 balls when required not just remain NO or leave it up to other people.[/quote'] do u realise that wen that Partnership started there were still 12 overs to go with only tail left.so a partnership was needed.Dhoni was the senior batsman he decided to play cautiously n stay till the end n allow Yusuf to do the big hitting anyway its harsh to base an opinion on one ODI,the situations differ
2. Dhoni is wildly overrated, his average has been inflated by coming down the order and getting 1s/2s instead of looking for big hits and remaining NO.s
Dhoni saved India's ass so many times by seeing India through till the end. Especially after Dhoni became the captain of Indian side look at his average. Captain's average as captain in history of ODI cricket (minimum 10 matches) http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?captain=1;class=2;filter=advanced;orderby=batting_average;qualmin1=10;qualval1=matches;template=results;type=batting He has scored 17 fifties 1 century in 55 matches he captained. He scores a 50 every 3rd match. Late order batting and finishing the job is the toughest in ODIs. You don't get powerplays. You don't get harder ball to hit around. So respect please.
Dhoni saved India's ass so many times by seeing India through till the end. Especially after Dhoni became the captain of Indian side look at his average. Captain's average as captain in history of ODI cricket (minimum 10 matches) http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?captain=1;class=2;filter=advanced;orderby=batting_average;qualmin1=10;qualval1=matches;template=results;type=batting He has scored 17 fifties 1 century in 55 matches he captained. He scores a 50 every 3rd match. Late order batting and finishing the job is the toughest in ODIs. You don't get powerplays. You don't get harder ball to hit around. So respect please.
wen was that?:hmmm:
you only use that word on the forums because u get brave behind the computer' date=' like to see u be so clever face to face.. keyboard warrior :hysterical:[/quote'] Promise me you wont play dead or hide behind the flowers this time!
Promise me you wont play dead or hide behind the flowers this time!
were you on the computer all night rehearsing that one line? :hysterical: anyway going back to the ranking's since obviously you lot like to agree with these ranking's because your 2 indian batsman are covering the top 2 spots.. then you will also hafto agree with their ranking of 2 pakistan players covering the top two spots of the Test rankings, yousuf and younus... and if you think their rating is bullshit then that makes the rating of the two indian batsman bullshit aswell :finger:
were you on the computer all night rehearsing that one line? :hysterical: anyway going back to the ranking's since obviously you lot like to agree with these ranking's because your 2 indian batsman are covering the top 2 spots.. then you will also hafto agree with their ranking of 2 pakistan players covering the top two spots of the Test rankings' date=' yousuf and younus... and if you think their rating is bullshit then that makes the rating of the two indian batsman bullshit aswell :finger:[/quote'] Our Top Two won us Seven Freaking One-Day Series in a row, wonder how many Test Matches Yousuf and Younis have won for their country in the recent past?
were you on the computer all night rehearsing that one line? :hysterical: anyway going back to the ranking's since obviously you lot like to agree with these ranking's because your 2 indian batsman are covering the top 2 spots.. then you will also hafto agree with their ranking of 2 pakistan players covering the top two spots of the Test rankings' date=' yousuf and younus... and if you think their rating is bullshit then that makes the rating of the two indian batsman bullshit aswell :finger:[/quote'] says alot for being 6th in the test rankings:haha: you guys depend on yusuf and yonuis, so in farness you cant say that about dhoni and UV
were you on the computer all night rehearsing that one line? :hysterical: anyway going back to the ranking's since obviously you lot like to agree with these ranking's because your 2 indian batsman are covering the top 2 spots.. then you will also hafto agree with their ranking of 2 pakistan players covering the top two spots of the Test rankings' date=' yousuf and younus... and if you think their rating is bullshit then that makes the rating of the two indian batsman bullshit aswell :finger:[/quote'] Nope. Were you on the computer all night rehearsing this post? If your idiotic brain takes a look, I posted 2 hours after you.
were you on the computer all night rehearsing that one line? :hysterical: anyway going back to the ranking's since obviously you lot like to agree with these ranking's because your 2 indian batsman are covering the top 2 spots.. then you will also hafto agree with their ranking of 2 pakistan players covering the top two spots of the Test rankings' date=' yousuf and younus... and if you think their rating is bullshit then that makes the rating of the two indian batsman bullshit aswell :finger:[/quote'] Thus you will have to agree that your team is shyte and loitering at #6 is pretty good for such a team used to scrapping the bottom of the barrel of Test cricket. Also imagine how pathetic you guys are, you have the top 2 Test batsmen yet your team is stuck at #6, tells the rest that the 2 batsman are pretty useless in the bigger scheme of things.