The most pathetic collapse I've seen since I started following the game

I didn't ike it when Younis started rather unsubtly mouthing off before the Test to the effect how he'd miss Murali following the triple ton he had scored against him in Pakistan. True Schadenfreude. Murali wasn't even needed- the foot soldiers were enough for Pakistan.

I didn't ike it when Younis started rather unsubtly mouthing off before the Test to the effect how he'd miss Murali following the triple ton he had scored against him in Pakistan. True Schadenfreude. Murali wasn't even needed- the foot soldiers were enough for Pakistan.
Ouch! Ouch.jpg

My take on the pakistan batting in the second innings it was not a collapse per se. They were clueless. Misba was the most clueless of all. He had no idea how to play a swinging ball. You would back Jamie Anderson than Misba. He was that bad. It is a miracle they even scored 117. I think Butt's wicket was the most senseless of all. Other wickets were result of pressure or inability to cope with moving and turning ball.

Aggregated results of last 10 Tests played against sides excluding Ban & Zim. South Africa- 6 wins, 4 losses. Ratio 1.5 Australia- 5 wins, 4 losses. Ratio 1.25 India- 4 wins, 1 loss. Ratio 4.0 SL- 3 wins, 2 losses. Ratio 1.5 England- 3 wins, 2 losses. Ratio 1.5 West indies- 1 win, 3 losses. Ratio 0.33 Pakistan- 1 win, 4 losses. Ratio 0.25 New Zealand- 0 win, 5 losses. Ratio 0.0 Quite clearly, Pakistan are ruling Test matches.

The T20 world cup win notwithstanding, its obvious that this is one of the weakest Pakistani teams in recent history. One look at our previous test series with them will make it crystal clear. That was one of the lamest performance by a Pakistani team in living memory, in a test series against India. India was clearly the dominant team and should have won 2-0, but for cautious captaincy from Kumble. If we play against Pakistan in a bilateral test and ODI series, I expect us to win both of 'em, comfortably.

Pathetic. You guys are so much obsessed with degrading Pakistan. You should worry about your own team, the team which is destined to struggle big time in Test once Sachin, Dravid and Laxman retire. The team that is filled with Flat Track young Bullies, can't play short pitch and top-notch useless bowlers. Dhoni, Gambhir, Yuvi are the biggest FTBs in cricket out there. Your bowling is no where near the quality of Pakistan, never have been and never will be. Our batting future might not be looking that bright, but our bowling is promising, with Asif, Amir, Gul, Ajmal, Afridi etc. Atleast we have hope in one department of cricket, unlike yours, where both batting and bowling look mediocre. And Pakistan doesn't go out to other countries and tell them what sort of pitch to prepare for their batsmen like BCCI did for their FTBs, just so that they can beat a minnow like New Zealand after 30 something years! Look at yourself before mocking others. :haha:

Pathetic. You guys are so much obsessed with degrading Pakistan. You should worry about your own team, the team which is destined to struggle big time in Test once Sachin, Dravid and Laxman retire. The team that is filled with Flat Track young Bullies, can't play short pitch and top-notch useless bowlers. Dhoni, Gambhir, Yuvi are the biggest FTBs in cricket out there. Your bowling is no where near the quality of Pakistan, never have been and never will be. Our batting future might not be looking that bright, but our bowling is promising, with Asif, Amir, Gul, Ajmal, Afridi etc. Atleast we have hope in one department of cricket, unlike yours, where both batting and bowling look mediocre. And Pakistan doesn't go out to other countries and tell them what sort of pitch to prepare for their batsmen like BCCI did for their FTBs, just so that they can beat a minnow like New Zealand after 30 something years! Look at yourself before mocking others. :haha:
We have looked at ourselves and it feels good. We have the best win loss record since Dhoni took over among all sides in the world bar none, our fast bowlers have won us series and Tests in England and Australia, which none of your current bowlers have done, we are fully 17 points ahead of you in the ICC Test table, so far ahead in fact that even if you win all the Tests you play this year and we lose all ours, you would still be watching our rear end speeding away from you. That's called dominance, the like of which your generation has never known. Now, what were you saying again?

Enough of this off-topic BS. If you don't like the posters, deal with it. If you've got a problem with their posts, respond without whining about other forums that most people here don't give a flying **** about or their nationality. If you can't add anything coherent to this debate instead of just whining and moaning about Pakis or Indian posters, then **** off, bend over, shove your heads up your asses and leave the more intelligent people here to discuss things properly.

I am sure I wasn't the only Pakistan fan who thought that Pakistan should have won. People may talk about the openers, but Yousuf, Misbah, Malik and Akmal should have done the job. Pakistan's lack of decent openers for tests means that the rest need to always fire. The bowling looks pretty good, the middle order will be solid with more test cricket but it is vital we get two good openers. Maybe Ahmed Shahzad? We should have won that match, SL were outplayed for most of that match.

I am sure I wasn't the only Pakistan fan who thought that Pakistan should have won. People may talk about the openers, but Yousuf, Misbah, Malik and Akmal should have done the job. Pakistan's lack of decent openers for tests means that the rest need to always fire. The bowling looks pretty good, the middle order will be solid with more test cricket but it is vital we get two good openers. Maybe Ahmed Shahzad? We should have won that match, SL were outplayed for most of that match.
The guy's injured every other match and I don't think he has the stamina to last thru a test match in boiling sun.
Ahmad Shehzaad is an opener- don't think he has made his test debut yet.
I was referring to Odis re. TBH though, I don't think he even has the stamina to last through a odi match, and he's only 17. And supposedly he's the next Tendulkar.