The Ashes Love

No love lost between England and Australia is already in display during the 09 ashes.. Pietersen was involved in a bit of a tussle with Mitchell Johnson during the warm-up session before Day 5 at Cardiff, apparently during batting practice pietersen hit a ball right into the Aussie warm-up session where Mitchell Johnson kicked the ball away uttering a few choice Aussie greetings.. The two then abandoned their sessions and walked up towards each other along with a few teammates in tag with Hilfenhaus averting it from further blowing up by pulling Mitchell Johnson away, And more recently, FLintoff got a send-off from Ponting who kept yelling "Its out!.Its Out..Its out mate" after taking the catch at second slip Hope we get to see more sparks in the ashes..

Freddie was asking if it carried ... As for the other incident, it was stupid of KP to get involved anyway. He was "supposed" to bat all day and save this test for Eng but he decided to take MJ on even before the first ball was bowled. During this Ashes, I am seeing something new from the Aussies. I have seen some Tv hosts (for local channels here) talk about sledging , getting under the skin etc but One great commentator went a step ahead and suggested that Ponting should have appealed for handling the ball after peitersen caught a throw (in the crease) and returned the bowl to the keeper. Mr commentator wanted Ponting to appeal and get KP given out only to call him back just b4 he reached the boundary. All this just to show KP "who is controlling the game" I can see a different spark in the eyes of the commentators for the Ashes, sure they do get excited when India plays Aus but Ashes is something different. Hard to explain, ask any Aussie and he will tell u that it means MUCH more than the World cup.

Freddie was asking if it carried ... As for the other incident, it was stupid of KP to get involved anyway. He was "supposed" to bat all day and save this test for Eng but he decided to take MJ on even before the first ball was bowled. During this Ashes, I am seeing something new from the Aussies. I have seen some Tv hosts (for local channels here) talk about sledging , getting under the skin etc but One great commentator went a step ahead and suggested that Ponting should have appealed for handling the ball after peitersen caught a throw (in the crease) and returned the bowl to the keeper. Mr commentator wanted Ponting to appeal and get KP given out only to call him back just b4 he reached the boundary. All this just to show KP "who is controlling the game" I can see a different spark in the eyes of the commentators for the Ashes, sure they do get excited when India plays Aus but Ashes is something different. Hard to explain, ask any Aussie and he will tell u that it means MUCH more than the World cup.
was it Ian Chapell?

Ashes Cricket Hey, Im new to this forum just found it on Google but was wondering where everyone was watching the ashes cricket??? Tv .... ? Online .... or At the stadium?? Well I'm watching it online directly on to my pc in really good quality, i guess at around 500kbps

Ok, I just assumed you may be advertising since you mentioned the 500kbps I'm following on cricinfo and here from work Tried following it on the radio on the net, but the crappy net here can't even handle a 48kbps audio stream
Cricinfo ??? Do show the ahses cricket live?