Sledging is not cheating

@domaink-i thought i clearly stated that this was just in reply to what he said, i'm not trying to make this into a huge comparison type thing. @lord- when the indian fans chanted out the monkey thing was a clear indicator he didnt like it.
so is Bhajji obliged to say the things which Symmo likes?even if he said it,the point of it was to say something which he doesnt like n rattle him.as long as its not racial,where is the problem?

If Symo is so fragile and can't handle such things (he is never thinks twice before sledging some though). He should not have started it. Who asked him to walk up and start an argument when the match was going on very nicely. Its just that some people can not tolerate a friendly atmosphere and don't even have the balls when someone gives it back.

so is Bhajji obliged to say the things which Symmo likes?even if he said it' date='the point of it was to say something which he doesnt like n rattle him.as long as its not racial,where is the problem?[/quote'] symonds is also apprently of indian descent...the racist angle doesn't make any sense at all..I only see that as an aussie tactic to completely unsettle the indian squad..backfired big time though!..BCCI is no PCB
well it was obviously a mis-understanding then. maaki- monkey sounds similar. it's obvious australians don't speak indian so dont know what it means. but come on, he could of chosen a different word to maaki lol. anyways it's done with.
maaki is most commonly used abuse-words in India,specially for Punjabis,so Bhajji couldnt help it there.
Oh I see. Just unfortunate incident then I guess.
Quite unfortunate indeed. Its a very common word for abuse in Punjab and Punjabis use it very frequently. And I can also understand the confusion with the word "Monkey" as the maa in maaki is pronounced with a nasal touch.....its like maanki.

Bradman... If you remember that monkey incident it was Symonds who started it... Bhajji patted B.Lee on back for bowling a great over to him where Bhajji was beaten all over the place... right after that, Symonds came from nowhere and started sledging Bhajji.. Symonds and Bhajji never got along before that so Symonds should have stayed away from Bhajji ...Everyone knows Bhajji is hot-tempered so why sledge him if you dont expect someback ... and regarding Australian team, I dont think people call Aussies cheats... probably Ponting but not Australian team... I think most people appreciate Australian discipline and hardwork for maintaining rank 1 all over the years...

Yeah sledging withing limit is fine... I mean man... questioning your team mate about the the average of the batsman who is just walking in .......is fair enough ........but who is your son's dad and abusing moms and sis... is way out of the line stuff...I think some intelligent stuff would really spice up the game.... as long as it is done in a light way... Aggression from the bowlers is fine, even a fielder who is catching...it is okay to some extend...but claiming bump catches, not walking when you nicked....getting frustrated when given out LBW after you nicked the ball..is crossing the line..

""A neutral judge freed Harbhajan of any charge"" I think it was more that India were going to take their bat and ball and go home than some *independent judge*. In this instance monkey talks and bullshit walks is an apt description of the affair, but really come on, Sreesanth looks more like a monkey than anyone, probably why Bhajji slapped him.

It's really funny with these people. They are notorious for sledging and frankly as a nation as a rather racist one, so obviously their sledging will be racial. And now you have this big cry baby, who ran all the way to sledge Bhajji and when replied back he, his stupid captain and even more stupid VC cry foul. Bunch of cry babies if you ask anyone.

Who were the cry babies wanting to go home? Jokes.
Who? You tell me. Show me where BCCI said that they wanted to go home? BCCI, CA and the judge- all three clarified later that BCCI never threatened to quit the series. That was manufactured by your *****y media.

I think its convenient they claimed later after the issue was resolved that, "the boycott was just conspiracy theories". There was plenty of media articles printed at the time(you can still find heaps of them on the web), were they all lies or not? Who knows, suffice to say it wasnt impossible to imagine. I still cant believe he slapped Sreesanth rofl, did he even get fined for that, you cant have professional sportsmen slapping their teamates. Unless they are Shoaib Akhtar ..... in the dining room ..... with the cricket bat