Fielders's ratings

Lord

there r batsmen n bowlers' ratings but i think since fielding has become such an integral part of the game there should be fielding rating too So,who would be your top 10 fielders.here's mine 1.Dilshan 2.Clarke 3.Gibbs 4.Devilliers 5.Symmo 6.Duminy 7.Raina 8.Collingwood 9.Ponting 10.Warner

no munaf patel :dontknow: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: in serious terms now.....where is the best slip fielder Dravid??????? are u talking fielding only in terms of athleticism no reflexes???????
i dont think Dravid is best slip fielder at all.he is most successful catcher.i rate Jayawardene n Ponting as better slip catchers.the best i saw was Matt Hayden
My list would be dominated by the blackcaps' date=' i think a lot of them go unnoticed but almost everyone of them is a bloody brilliant fielder. B.McCullum is IMO the best.[/quote'] hmmm... i didnt include keepers in my list.but thats an interesting thought
Guest Hiten.
i dont think Dravid is best slip fielder at all.he is most successful catcher.i rate Jayawardene n Ponting as better slip catchers.the best i saw was Matt Hayden
...then you haven't seen Mark Taylor and Mark Waugh in the slips cordon.
...then you haven't seen Mark Taylor and Mark Waugh in the slips cordon.
havent seen Mark Taylor too much,u r right there but i think Hayden was marginally better than M.Waugh in the slips,the way he made even tough catches look easy with his big hands n good technique was awesome