Update - Video Added - Tendulkar didn't stand by me: Kambli

Kambli came back to the side for a few ODI's during 98 I think If anyone remembers, he took a catch and animated it by shooting the ball and scored his first 4 off slip and thanked god So how did he make the side? with his merit? OR Tendulkar was scared that kambli would overtake him? :haha:
Rajev, i was talkin about that paritcular moment with my friend just few days ago. It was Sahara cup, and unfortunately Kambli didn't play in that match. He was 12th man and he came in for extra fielding for some player, and rite away he takes a high catch and he was all over the place, animated and cheering..

from what i know of polygraph tests (and that is not half of what i know of breath analyzers), i know that one cannot adjudicate whether a comprehensive answer is in deed true. polygraphs work best when the person being quizzed responds with monosyllabic answers with pauses in between where his heart rate or perspiration rates might return to normal. that being said, i have no reason to question kambli's earnestness, though the accuracy of this article/show are in question. one must ask why is it that kambli who had a brief but illustrious career could not find a niche in the cricket community in india where people such as ajay sharma, and navjoy sidhu have made fortunes after their days in the sun...

What bull. SRT was the reason why Kambli made a comeback briefly from out of the blue during Tendulkar's captaincy (along with a few other Bombay players Tendulkar pushed for).
Yet, when some southindian player gets selected, there is a big hue and cry about partiality and regionalism When Sachin does it for mumbai players, its all fair right?

now Yograj accuses Kapil.i saw an interview where he blatantly blamed Kapil n called him a 'backstabber' in usual filmy style.he even claimed that he used to bowl at 92 mph.:giggle:.wtf.very easy to gain publicity by accusing legends

Kambli should realize that it's one thing to score 500 odd runs in Giles Shield or score double hundreds against hapless English attack but totally different ball game when playing the short pitch stuff from Ambrose and co. Sadly , he was never up to the task. Sachin did insist that the selectors select Kambli on more than one occasion ...

Channel airs Kambli's remarks on Tendulkar After vehemently denying that he accused childhood friend Sachin Tendulkar [ Images ] of not helping him enough, former India batsman Vinod Kambli on Friday found himself on a sticky wicket after visuals showed that he had indeed made the remarks. Brief video footage of the programme Sach Ka Samna beamed on Times Now channel showed a pensive Kambli admitting that Tendulkar had not helped him enough. When the anchor of the show specifically asked Kambli whether Tendulkar could have done more to save him from his self-destructive habits, Kambli said, "I think, yes. If I had got a little more motivation when I was self-destructing myself, my career could have been prolonged," the visual shows Kambli as saying. The former cricketer had earlier denied having accused Tendulkar of not helping him enough and said such reports left him and his family shattered. Kambli, who studied with Tendulkar ar 'Shardashram' school, said he had never spoken anything against Tendulkar in the reality TV show and termed the report "completely baseless". "I have never said anything against Tendulkar. He is my friend for 26 years; people should know that I will never say such a thing against my friend. He is currently in London [ Images ] and I will meet him soon," Kambli had told reporters in Mumbai [ Images ] on Tuesday. Kambli also told the channel on Friday that he had spoken to Tendulkar and the two "laughed off" the matter. "I have spoken to him briefly and we just laughed off the comments made in the show," he said. http://cricket.rediff.com/report/2009/jul/17/channel-airs-kambli-remarks-on-tendulkar.htm

Guest Shivani

This is a dangerous game show :omg: It really needs courage to speak the truth before the world I'm waiting for the Kambli episode

I read many hate amound ICFs for kambali. My question is Is it because he used sachin name or he belong to lower cast? Anybody who pointing to sachin is trashed by media , fans everytime. Who told sachin is really a gentleman? fans just made him a GOD but he is human.... Why so warship ?? No dought he is greatest of all but still he is not saint .......... about kambali, i still rem akram's word . he told if pak has a talent like kambali , they will never drop him ...... :finger: for all kambali haters...... Note : I am sachin fan but i dont call him GOD....

I read many hate amound ICFs for kambali. My question is Is it because he used sachin name or he belong to lower cast? Anybody who pointing to sachin is trashed by media , fans everytime. Who told sachin is really a gentleman? fans just made him a GOD but he is human.... Why so warship ?? No dought he is greatest of all but still he is not saint .......... about kambali, i still rem akram's word . he told if pak has a talent like kambali , they will never drop him ...... :finger: for all kambali haters...... Note : I am sachin fan but i dont call him GOD....
I don't call him God either. But here in this case, Kambli is just being an idiot fool falling in the trap of media schemes. He should know better. Even being a friend to Tendulakar is a difficult position. With it, comes responsibility.
Fair enough. I dont call Sachin god either. Kambli ****ed up his career and thats a fact. There is no point blaming someone else for not motivating him or helping him out. Coming from an underprivileged background he had an all the more responsibility to have a single minded focuss on his career instead of drinking and partying.. I dont know sachin personally and nor do u i assume, its better not to comment on things that we dont know. He may or may not be a saint....