The Never Ending Thread

Ram

@ Radikha K. I never paid much attention to internet forums. Ocasionally post here and there, although the 10 odd posts per day may suggest otherwise, for a few laughs. To escape the daily grind, you can say. @ Tex, dude, cut the p.o.r.n crap. Seriously, the p.o.r.n references are in poor taste.

Looks like both the aunties have got no work today. Btw' date=' do you ppl ever COOK at home?:eyedance:[/quote'] sharma uncle us girls can multi task!! aaj mein kaam oe hi hu pretending to look serious and do some work!! as for cooking i'm a fab cook Mr CG se pooch lo!! ya fir apni biwi bachon ke saath dinner pe aajana!!:icflove:

sharma uncle us girls can multi task!! aaj mein kaam oe hi hu pretending to look serious and do some work!! as for cooking i'm a fab cook Mr CG se pooch lo!! ya fir apni biwi bachon ke saath dinner pe aajana!!:icflove:
:woot: I know no Hindi, make it a point to post in English when you are replying back to me.:protest:
I do more burning than cooking...........:--D I am a stay at home mom right now....
:nice:

i said ask Mr CG for proof of me being a good cook! then again if you see him u will get ur answer without asking :giggle:
good one...
You are sharma and don't know Hindi?
I am not a Sharma. I belong to the "Atul Sharma Fan Brigade"...hence changed my moniker. :orderorder:

What else do u expect in namma Chennai macha?
just give her a couple of brandy's!!
Me and my gf are childhood friends. Both our families know that we are seeing each other for the past four years but that woman ewwww:banghead: Did your accounts get activated? Mine is still under moderation.:nervous:

I don't think its a good idea to be talking about going to mess around on another board on this site. You do know members of that site do occasionally visit this site. Surprised MODs haven't done anything about it yet. Plan your mission via PM.