The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Guest Hiten.
big_microelectronic%20circuits%205th%20edition%20solution%20manual%20by%20adel%20s%20sedra01.jpg Is this a standard textbook for courses that teach micro electronics - filters / amplifiers / etc ? I hate using this book :mad:
:hail:

my homemade bong didnt work :((
I hope you didn't waste any 'product'
yes i too would like a lil more elaboration on the lil flamy bit! :giggle:
please don't, nobody needs to know about lil flamy playing hide and seek, but considering you were in a room full of dudes, I would've thought it would he would standing to attention :giggle:

Ever since this thread was started, there has been less/zip derailments in the other threads. It is unbelievable to see our fellow brethren discussing stuff relative to the OP ( look who is talkin) EVEN in the CC forum and the tharki stuff has reduced a lot in the past few days. Is this the turning point of ICF:hmmm: Kudos to ludh for starting this thread:nice:

Ever since this thread was started' date=' there has been less/zip derailments in the other threads. It is unbelievable to see our fellow brethren discussing stuff relative to the OP ( look who is talkin) EVEN in the CC forum and the tharki stuff has reduced a lot in the past few days. Is this the turning point of ICF:hmmm: Kudos to ludh for starting this thread:nice:
:((:(( Something needs to be done

I hope you didn't waste any 'product' please don't, nobody needs to know about lil flamy playing hide and seek, but considering you were in a room full of dudes, I would've thought it would he would standing to attention :giggle:
wasted quite a bit :(( but now i have a shiny new glass bong! and yesterday i went places. it wasnt even mary jane. this was something else... legal stuff :giggle: lil flamy is too busy to respond.

wasted quite a bit :(( but now i have a shiny new glass bong! and yesterday i went places. it wasnt even mary jane. this was something else... legal stuff :giggle: lil flamy is too busy to respond.
Really? I've heard herbal stuff contains no THC and therefore no high and massive head ache

^^ ah you talking of salvia. Never tried that, don't think I will. Tell me more
I did just the 5x and the 4 of us just went like the regular youtube vids u see... laughing our asses off. but when i tried and laid down, i could hear some voices :D I didnt feel the 'salvia gravity'. maybe with higher extracts. u should try it. it is legal, no side effects (i actually poured me some wine when the effects were waning), not habit forming and is actually a spiritual (which is why i tried it and not some other legal bs) herb rather than a recreational one. Next stop - 10x.