The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Ok if this the thread that officially has no point, I just want to get this off my chest after a barrage of Ten Cricket ads: "I did my boss on his office table. What'll you do to get your first Android?" "I did two years in jail. What'll you do to get your first Android?" "I pulled the wool over twenty pensioners. What'll you do to get your first Android?" :mad:
:cantstop:

Wet: 1> Employing, or done by means of, water or some other liquid. 2> To fill or moisten with water or other liquid; to sprinkle; to cause to have water or other fluid adherent to the surface; to dip or soak in a liquid; as, to wet a sponge; to wet the hands; to wet cloth. Damp: 1> (superl.) Being in a state between dry and wet; moderately wet; moist; humid. 2> (n.) To render damp; to moisten; to make humid, or moderately wet; to dampen; as, to damp cloth.

Wet: 1> Employing, or done by means of, water or some other liquid. 2> To fill or moisten with water or other liquid; to sprinkle; to cause to have water or other fluid adherent to the surface; to dip or soak in a liquid; as, to wet a sponge; to wet the hands; to wet cloth. Damp: 1> (superl.) Being in a state between dry and wet; moderately wet; moist; humid. 2> (n.) To render damp; to moisten; to make humid, or moderately wet; to dampen; as, to damp cloth.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::icflove: