The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Guest Gunner
Friends, Romans and fellow Bambis; lend me your ears; I have come to bury CSK fans and their over bearing attitudes, not to praise them; The evil that CSK fans do lives on long after they log out The good ( very negligible) is often interned with their bones So let it be with the CSK fans. The noble Mariyam had told you that the CSK fans were obnoxious; If it were so, it was a grievous fault And greivously had CSK fans answered it; This here is a clarion call fellow Bambis. To come to the aid of fellow poetess warrior Mariyam, who singlehandedly is; warding off gangs of CSK supporters: Here and here and here and even here Pick up your weapons. Fight fellow Bambis. Unite under the banner of Tendulkar. Jai SRT. Jai Ambani. To Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Did you know that Mark Anthony never gave that speech? The only instance in which that speech is claim to have been made is by Shakespeare in his play.

Guest Gunner
Did you know that Shakespeare never gave that speech? The only one ever to give that speech is Mariyam on the 1st of June 2011 on www.indiancricketfans.com.
Shut it! That is a remarkably lousy PJ even by your abysmal standards. :finger::finger:

Friends, Romans and fellow Bambis; lend me your ears; I have come to bury CSK fans and their over bearing attitudes, not to praise them; The evil that CSK fans do lives on long after they log out The good ( very negligible) is often interned with their bones So let it be with the CSK fans. The noble Mariyam had told you that the CSK fans were obnoxious; If it were so, it was a grievous fault And greivously had CSK fans answered it; This here is a clarion call fellow Bambis. To come to the aid of fellow poetess warrior Mariyam, who singlehandedly is; warding off gangs of CSK supporters: Here and here and here and even here Pick up your weapons. Fight fellow Bambis. Unite under the banner of Tendulkar. Jai SRT. Jai Ambani. To Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:cantstop::cantstop: Hilarious! But, I am the one around here who gives clarion calls lady.. Join the queue please..:nono:http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=652500&post652500

Did you know that Shakespeare never gave that speech? The only one ever to give that speech is Mariyam on the 1st of June 2011 on www.indiancricketfans.com.
:icflove: Exactly!!! I've never heard of this Shakespeare character that Gunner keeps mentioning. Sounds like Gunner's drunk hamwatan (compatriot) who was inspired by my epic speech to fellow Bambis and shamelessly copied it without my permission. Damn. I should have applied for a copyright. :((

:icflove: Exactly!!! I've never heard of this Shakespeare character that Gunner keeps mentioning. Sounds like Gunner's drunk hamwatan (compatriot) who was inspired by my epic speech to fellow Bambis and shamelessly copied it without my permission. Damn. I should have applied for a copyright. :((
:omg: :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Guest Gunner
:nono:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends,_Romans,_countrymen,_lend_me_your_ears :nono: He iz not alcoholic :nono:

Did you know that Mark Anthony never gave that speech? The only instance in which that speech is claim to have been made is by Shakespeare in his play.
It was a speech of Mark Antony IIRC. It was a big mistake on part of Brutus and Cassius to allow him to speak in Public. Antony - the philanderer was an excellent orator and the way he motioned the audience against Brutus and Cassius was amazing. Shakespeare :hatsoff:
^ And 'Et Tu Brutus'
No' date=' that never happened either. :winky:[/quote'] ? :confused: These were the last words that Caesar spoke, if I am not wrong. What are you talking Gunner :dontknow:

Too good... :haha::haha: Pity that CSK fans can't appreciate good piece of literature. Class is something that can not be associated either with CSK players (with captain leading from the front) or with CSK fans.

Too good... :haha::haha: Pity that CSK fans can't appreciate good piece of literature. Class is something that can not be associated either with CSK players (with captain leading from the front) or with CSK fans.
You will get a hint at the "class" from the fact that the sticky congratulations thread where fans of other teams made nice posts about them has only reached the second page in so many days. All other threads where they get to have a go at other team's fans are growing by tons of posts.

Guest Gunner
what about "Veni' date=' Vidi, Vici" :hmmm:[/quote'] All this originates from the shakesperean play Julius Ceaser. There is no historical account of any of this having happened. There is also a very good reason why Mark Anthony would not have been chosen to give a speech, firstly he was a soldier and secondly the most likely choice would have been the great cicero. Et tu Brute - this is a classical latin phrase which was not endemic to romans at that time. It was more likely he would have something in Greek. And no one was there to record Ceaser's death, were there? :winky:

Et tu Brute - this is a classical latin phrase which was not endemic to romans at that time. It was more likely he would have something in Greek. And no one was there to record Ceaser's death, were there? :winky:
I agree that Cicero would have given the speech as he was the orator of the triumvirate. Why would he have said something in Greek? The Roman nobility spoke Greek? I lost you there. As for no one being there, Deewaron ke bhi kaan hote hain :P