Shane Warne is an amazing commentator

I was watching the game on mute and turned up the volume for just a second and thought I heard Warne but thought 'Nah' date=' can't be him' and put it on mute again. Will listen in today.[/quote'] Sigh. You have no idea what you missed. He also brings the best out of his fellow comms - guys like Athers in particular, who is a good commentator on his own but starts offering far more when Warne starts talking about bowlers who spray it all over but have the potential to bowl that lethal wicket taking delivery, and then asking Atherton about the differences in a batsman's approach to such a bowler compared to a more consistent line and length guy. Warne is God.
To be honest I thought he was pretty ordinary! He did not say anything that intresting and to me at times talked pants. Way over the top with the amazing commentator bit. He does not have the eloquence,smooth style and humour.
Hmm interesting, I'm with him though, I think he's my favourite commentator. I also am liking Nasar.
Sigh. You have no idea what you missed. He also brings the best out of his fellow comms - guys like Athers in particular, who is a good commentator on his own but starts offering far more when Warne starts talking about bowlers who spray it all over but have the potential to bowl that lethal wicket taking delivery, and then asking Atherton about the differences in a batsman's approach to such a bowler compared to a more consistent line and length guy. Warne is God.
Interesting. Will listen to him today.
he is not clear with hs accent. he speaks too fast n ends up missing few words
Can't be as bad as Mark Taylor, when he started out. :cantstop: