The guy next to my desk at work

graphic23

is a Windows fanboy and is so far on the right that he thinks Rush Limbaugh isn't that extreme - and loathes the leftwing people and hates the "liberal" media. *sigh* It sucks. Luckily though, we only talk about Physics most of the time so it doesn't matter. Any cool people who sit next to you at work?

The guy who sits next to me is a devout christian and he picks on my manager whenever my manager talks about his 2nd divorce or 2 kids that he had b4 getting married. Its so much fun ... he once said that he will not leave his wife even if she sleeps around cuz he made a promise to god. BTW he also thinks that only catholics can go to heaven so we r faacked

I have desi guys around my office. ... 100% desi .... and all sucks.. not speaking english or hindi. just speak telugu. now i have very bad feeling about telugu people now. I better have a good conversation with american at least he speaks english....

I have desi guys around my office. ... 100% desi .... and all sucks.. not speaking english or hindi. just speak telugu. now i have very bad feeling about telugu people now. I better have a good conversation with american at least he speaks english....
it is a very musical language no? telugu :icflove:

I work with all these graduate students, who are either graduates of my university or happened to graduate from SRCC in delhi. They think i am too much of an ABCD and speak hindi around me to force me to speak that language. I hate them, they get better grades... they are like a consortium of sorts, they do their homeworks together, write papers together all in blatant violation of academic dishonesty. But they are super nice, and for once, the chicks are hot! yeah you heard me right: a hot, graduate indian girl.

I work with all these graduate students, who are either graduates of my university or happened to graduate from SRCC in delhi. They think i am too much of an ABCD and speak hindi around me to force me to speak that language. I hate them, they get better grades... they are like a consortium of sorts, they do their homeworks together, write papers together all in blatant violation of academic dishonesty. But they are super nice, and for once, the chicks are hot! yeah you heard me right: a hot, graduate indian girl.
Thats always been a confusing thing for me. Whenever we have really large problem sets, my Indian friends split up the work, and one does half of it, and the other does the other half, and they share answers. I don't do that, and when I was asked to - it was really awkward for me to say no because I've never done something like that. I thought they wouldn't talk to me after but luckily, they just stopped asking me to share answers.

i hate telugu - irritating mofos
They are also Indian.. And better than other Mofos around our country u know what i mean..(padosi) But i hate telugu people's mentality at least they can speak english....:hysterical:

They are also Indian.. And better than other Mofos around our country u know what i mean..(padosi) But i hate telugu people's mentality at least they can speak english....:hysterical:
I know this was bluddy gra bava who deleted the racist comment. :hitler: care to abuse me in private nash bhai? :yay: