Can you believe this?

Holysmoke

I have a friend, who lives in Bandra, (a suburb of Mumbai). He's lived in Bandra all his life, was with me in junior college, did his engineering in Mumbai as well, and is now doing masters in New York. So he was in Mumbai for the last 22 years, and has been in New York for the last 12 months. He's an avid gamer, and doesnt really care what is going on in the world other than gaming. So here's the shocker. I am not joking when I say this, and I know him very well, to believe what he is saying. I was with him the other day, and said something in passing about Sachin. Then he dropped the bombshell. He doesnt know who Sachin Tendulkar is. (Well, he doesnt know who Manmohan Singh is either.) Can you believe that? I find it rather hard to believe, but I've known this guy for years, I can understand/believe him when he tells me this... But at the same time, you really have to make an effort to not know who SRT is. I cannot believe it possible.. I think I have been made a mamu, but at the same time I know he isnt playing a prank, because i spoke to a common friend who knows him much much better than me, and she said that "yeah, there is no way he will know who tendulkar is.. thats just how he is" What do you think? ****!ya banaya bada mazza aaya?:((

I have a friend, who lives in Bandra, (a suburb of Mumbai). He's lived in Bandra all his life, was with me in junior college, did his engineering in Mumbai as well, and is now doing masters in New York. So he was in Mumbai for the last 22 years, and has been in New York for the last 12 months. He's an avid gamer, and doesnt really care what is going on in the world other than gaming. So here's the shocker. I am not joking when I say this, and I know him very well, to believe what he is saying. I was with him the other day, and said something in passing about Sachin. Then he dropped the bombshell. He doesnt know who Sachin Tendulkar is. (Well, he doesnt know who Manmohan Singh is either.) Can you believe that? I find it rather hard to believe, but I've known this guy for years, I can understand/believe him when he tells me this... But at the same time, you really have to make an effort to not know who SRT is. I cannot believe it possible.. I think I have been made a mamu, but at the same time I know he isnt playing a prank, because i spoke to a common friend who knows him much much better than me, and she said that "yeah, there is no way he will know who tendulkar is.. thats just how he is" What do you think? ****!ya banaya bada mazza aaya?:((
ok!! SRT ko toh jaanti hu! lekin yeh manmohan singh kaunsa bhangra artist hai? :hysterical: J/K!!

One word IMPOSSIBLE ! The interaction with other students, watching tv, billboards, playing cricket has got to bring the word ' Sachin Tendulkar' especially living in Mumbai. I dont believe him
ok!! SRT ko toh jaanti hu! lekin yeh manmohan singh kaunsa bhangra artist hai? :hysterical: J/K!!
lol, and you know who Miss Pooja is and call her a good singer:hehe: [/jk]

it makes no difference to him if he knows [or not] abt SRT. It makes no difference to SRT if he knows [or not] abt SRT. ham beech me kyon dimag ka dahii kar rahe hain ? aur yeh miss pooja kaun hai ? 'aaj pooja kal koi dujaa' waalii ?

Guest gaurav_indian
Kill him' date=' cut his body up into little pieces. Fill the bathtub with acid and put the body parts in there.[/quote'] :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Kill him' date=' cut his body up into little pieces. Fill the bathtub with acid and put the body parts in there.[/quote'] most acids that dissolve the human body would dissolve the tub too... use a Poly Vinyl Chloride molded container and douse him with Fluoric acid... should make disposal a lot easier.

most acids that dissolve the human body would dissolve the tub too... use a Poly Vinyl Chloride molded container and douse him with Fluoric acid... should make disposal a lot easier.
Thanks for the tip. Most movies don't explain that part :two_thumbs_up: