Sleep and win?

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian
Is that the magic formula to reach MTV Splitsvilla 2 finals? Swagata G Shah, a contestant of the reality show, claims so There seems to be no stopping the skeletons pouring out of MTV's Splitsvilla closet. Just a few days after MiD DAY exposed the sleazy underbelly of the hit reality show, more former Splitsvilla series two contestants stepped up to speak about how the show was doctored from the word go; how finalists were chosen in the director's bedroom and how a top contender indulged in behind-the-scene doping. Show-all pool party The icing on the cake allegedly was the wrap-up party during which the 'favourite girls' spent an entire day and night in the pool with their 'mentors' and star VJ Nikhil Chinappa booked a room for the 'queen' who 'kept everyone happy' yet couldn't win. "After the show was over, we had a pool-side party.After almost everyone had left we saw Joanna Magee (one of the top contenders and a finalist) and Sakshi Pradhan (the show's winner) in the pool with Hitesh (the show's director) and a few other men from the production team. They stayed there till the next day. I also heard a room was booked for Joanna through Cafe Mambo, a disc at Goa's Baga Beach, where Nikhil Chinappa performs. Most contestants knew Nikhil had booked a room at Sun City Resort, Baga Beach, for Joanna. Story & Video By - Vasudha Grover and Aanchal Kurmi,Mid-Day
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDZIMmIZwqQ&feature=topvideos]YouTube - Sleep and win? - Part 1[/ame] There was also a MMS of Sakshi Pradhan(splitsville winner).

Guest gaurav_indian
Whatever!! Anything is possible.
These two bald guys (Raghu and Rajeev) can do anything. They think they are super cool.

Guest Hiten.

Well the participants on this reality shows are the easiest target for directors/producers because the participants are wannabe westerns and would do anything to keep themselves on the show till the end. If whoever followed Roadies season 4, they'd know how Bani survived in each and every episode even though she was voted out (not saying she 'slept' with the directors but it was really shocking to see Raghu saving her ***** on every occasion).

Guest gaurav_indian
They are the two biggest super idiots I have ever seen. They need a few tight slaps on their faces.
Actually he got a tight slap on his bald head from few of my friends who went in to Delhi audition. :giggle: That was classic.:hysterical:

I dont understand' date=' how can some of you even bear this reality TV crap?[/quote'] The only reality shows I follow these days with any interest are the singing and dancing competitions. They stage a lot of things in those shows as well, but at least one can enjoy some good singing.

Guest Hiten.
I wonder what kind of family background do they come from? to go such length and low for money and fame? I feel bad for anyone who will marry these chicks in the future
What does family background has to do with their antics ? None of the family members ask or teach them to wh0r3 around. It's the group of friends they hang around with, who think its cool to be all western and be a revolt in their family ignoring what their parents have to say.

What does family background has to do with their antics ? None of the family members ask or teach them to wh0r3 around. It's the group of friends they hang around with' date=' who think its cool to be all western and be a revolt in their family ignoring what their parents have to say.[/quote'] While is sleeping around considered a western thingyy.....:--D Like it has not been happening in our part of the world.......Have you guys read how the pandavas were concieved?:winky:

While is sleeping around considered a western thingyy.....:--D Like it has not been happening in our part of the world.......Have you guys read how the pandavas were concieved?:winky:
that's not a good example... you can't compare aristocratic society with general mass....the social structure and norm is much different especially during prehistoric era/mythology not to mention these girls are extremely unattractive and talentless and bears the attitude of will do anything for a quick buck personalities

that's not a good example... you can't compare aristocratic society with general mass....the social structure and norm is much different especially during prehistoric era/mythology I hope you joking !!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention these girls are extremely unattractive and talentless and bears the attitude of will do anything for a quick buck personalities
Would it be better if they were talented and attractive?