When Opportunity knocks....

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

When Opportunity knocks.... A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands money. Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks,’ Did you see me rob this bank? ‘The man replied, 'Yes sir, I did.' The robber then shot him and killed him instantly. He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man, 'Did you see me rob this bank?' The man replied, 'No sir, I didn't, but my wife did!' Moral of the story- When Opportunity knocks.... MAKE USE OF IT. :eyedance:

Guest gaurav_indian
not so funny are ya sunshine! :nono:
Its very funny. SMS it to your hubby. He will like this idea. Neeche mera name likh dena from gaurav_indian :two_thumbs_up:

When Opportunity knocks.... A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands money. Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks,’ Did you see me rob this bank? ‘The man replied, 'Yes sir, I did.' The robber then shot him and killed him instantly. He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the woman, 'Did you see me rob this bank?' The woman replied, 'No sir, I didn't, but my husband did!' Moral of the story- When Opportunity knocks.... MAKE USE OF IT. :eyedance:
:finger:fixed!:P

When Opportunity knocks.... A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands money. Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks,’ Did you see me rob this bank? ‘The man replied, 'Yes sir, I did.' The robber then shot him and killed him instantly. He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man, 'Did you see me rob this bank?' The man replied, 'No sir, I didn't, but my wife did!' Moral of the story- When Opportunity knocks.... MAKE USE OF IT. :eyedance:
:haha::haha::haha:
not so funny are ya sunshine! :nono:
:fail: thread
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Not really!!!:P
When Opportunity knocks.... A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands money. Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks,’ Did you see me rob this bank? ‘The man replied, 'Yes sir, I did.' The robber then shot him and killed him instantly. He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man woman, 'Did you see me rob this bank?' The woman replied, 'No sir, I didn't, but my husband did!' Moral of the story- When Opportunity knocks.... MAKE USE OF IT.

Guest gaurav_indian
:headshake: yeh toh KG ke bache bhi fix kar lete aap kuch apna original kare. :cantstop: