Freaks in cricket.

patriot

Actually...he did one with Warnie too' date=' who showed off his entire armour towards the 2nd half of the clip below. Murali - yeah he is a freak - but[b'] I guess doubts about his action viz a viz Warne's classical will always put question marks about his achievements which is unfortunate. kfZgFi9Q9gc
That is why he is a freak. Warnie is a conventional spinner. Nothing unorthodoxy nothing freakish about it. He was just bloody good at what he is doing. But you cannot bowl like Murali. Just forget about doosra. Even his conventional off spin is difficult to imitate.
Just like how it is none of YOUR business to go around making blanket statements about our moderation. We don’t need YOU to pronounce judgments on the moderation standards here, because we know that all our moderators are fair and unbiased almost all the time. >>>My beef is against a certain Mr graphic, not the other mods. Oh here we go again.. Another ‘Mr.I-have-a-life’..What life is it mister, that you had to forego to post on a message board? Could it be that you spend your mornings solving the mystery of the universe and your nights playing super-hero? How awesome!! >>>> Certainly a far better life than some who's rattled 18000 odd posts and seems to stay logged on 24*7. As a cricket fan, I like expressing/exhanging opinions - you have an issue with that ? The fact that Mr Graphic has not even noticed the personal abuse levelled at me by the poster zubinpepsi - is where I have an issue with his " competence". And if you haven’t realized as yet, the ‘differences of opinion against the majority’ that try to take shelter under, turns out be cheap shots against mature opinion, just like this >>>>> Or is it an issue with the way you are comprehending ? I was pointing towards the direction of the thread - without any element of personal abuse. Domaink was quite clearly making a cricketing point, while you retaliated with a cheap pot-shot about 'lame idol worshipping' when quite clearly, there was none.
That is why he is a freak. Warnie is a conventional spinner. Nothing unorthodoxy nothing freakish about it. He was just bloody good at what he is doing. But you cannot bowl like Murali. Just forget about doosra. Even his conventional off spin is difficult to imitate.
Agreed. That makes Kumble a freak too..
You still don't get it. I've PMed you. Yes' date=' please don't be bothered about me - just try and do your job competently or relinquish your " duty ".[/quote'] Ok. If the other administrators of the site feel I'm better off quitting my "job", I will. I couldn't care less what you thought about how I do my "job"
My beef is against a certain Mr graphic, not the other mods.
When I say 'all our Mods' I do include a certain Mr.Graphic, if it hasnt hit upon you as yet.
Certainly a far better life than some who's rattled 18000 odd posts and seems to stay logged on 24*7.
I'd dearly want to know what activities comprise the 'far better life' you claim to be leading.
As a cricket fan, I like expressing/exhanging opinions - you have an issue with that
Nope, I dont have issues with anyone exchanging opinions, but I certainly do have one related to a member obsessed with picking petty fights.
Or is it an issue with the way you are comprehending ? I was pointing towards the direction of the thread - without any element of personal abuse.
You were pointing to a direction when there was none. A defence of Sachin's greatness does not make one a 'worshipper' as you so fondly like to refer to people.
Hey' date=' I responded to your "beef" [url']http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=759287&postcount=40 - And I can't spend my time bothering with your victim mentality.
I see. So when others abuse me..you say that the administrators have not said anything about it yet, so I din't do anything. Do you consult all the administrators when you pounce on something I say that you find " abusive" . Man, you must be the epitome of double standards. It's a waste of time even engaging with you. Someone who is not even close to being neutral doesn't deserve to moderate.
When I say 'all our Mods' I do include a certain Mr.Graphic, if it hasnt hit upon you as yet. I'd dearly want to know what activities comprise the 'far better life' you claim to be leading. Nope, I dont have issues with anyone exchanging opinions, but I certainly do have one related to a member obsessed with picking petty fights. You were pointing to a direction when there was none. A defence of Sachin's greatness does not make one a 'worshipper' as you so fondly like to refer to people.
Boss, pick up something other than pecking everywhere. This is berween me and the moderator, graphic23.
Boss' date=' don't bother pecking everywhere. This is berween me and the moderator, graphic23.[/quote'] Boss, don’t bother running away. This is between me (someone who doesn’t have a life, who spends 24/7 on a message board) and you (someone who lives a wonderfully fulfilling life)
I see. So when others abuse me..you say that the administrators have not said anything about it yet, so I din't do anything. Do you consult all the administrators when you pounce on something I say that you find " abusive" . Man, you must be the epitome of double standards. It's a waste of time even engaging with you. Someone who is not even close to being neutral doesn't deserve to moderate.
I don't see a double standard here. When there are people who are on a higher level in the site administration participating in that thread, and they didn't find anything wrong with what was said there, I have no business butting in there - furthermore, I didn't even participate in that thread. Its not my problem. Go complain to someone else. Not to me. And seriously, I couldn't care less whether you thought my moderation was fair or not. There are around ~100 active members on the site and about 5 of them complained about my moderation so far. I think thats a record I can live with - particularly if the complaints are as retarded as yours.
Boss' date=' don’t bother running away. This is between me (someone who doesn’t have a life, who spends 24/7 on a message board) and you (someone who lives a wonderfully fulfilling life)[/quote'] Running away from what ? Your opinions matter zilch to me and vice versa I presume, so why should there be anyone " runnnig away" . You probably have the spare time to engage in each and every thread here. Maybe you should create a thread and talk to yourself there with a different handle.
I don't see a double standard here. When there are people who are on a higher level in the site administration participating in that thread, and they didn't find anything wrong with what was said there, I have no business butting in there - furthermore, I didn't even participate in that thread. Its not my problem. Go complain to someone else. Not to me. And seriously, I couldn't care less whether you thought my moderation was fair or not. There are around ~100 active members on the site and about 5 of them complained about my moderation so far. I think thats a record I can live with - particularly if the complaints are as retarded as yours.
I see, so the next time someone finds my post " abusive' ..and you wake up from your slumber to do your duty, Il illustrate the dozen or so threads with personal abuse directed towards me ( that you deligently turned a blind eye to) and take it to the administrators. Fair enough ?

The outsider, Fair enough. I am always game for a little bit of needle here and there- If everyone agrees with everyone on all issues , it defeats the purpose of a forum. My issue is with the non-sensical warnings I received from Mr Graphic for " abuse" that was far lesser than what you quote above - directed against me.

The outsider, Fair enough. I am always game for a little bit of needle here and there- If everyone agrees with everyone on all issues , it defeats the purpose of a forum. My issue is with the non-sensical warnings I received from Mr Graphic for " abuse" that was far lesser than what you quote above - directed against me.
Chalo, show a mighty heart and forgive graphic for his sins. This thread is sounding more like freaks on a MB.