KamineY

Prudent

Alright I will watch it then' date=' once the dvdrip is available. :cantstop:
dude don't listen to him.... cinematography, dialogue, editing, direction.... character development ....it's all awesome... most of all... Shahid's performance is outstanding.... you have to watch it on the big screen to get the best experience

What was so mindblowing about it :hmmmm:. Its a very decent story at best but with good performances. It does not justify the hype.
What was so special about Ghajini's story line? hero's gf gets killed, his goal is to take revenge...and that's pretty much it... why was it successful again? everything else in the movie was awesome...similar stuff with Kaminey....

dude don't listen to him.... cinematography' date= dialogue, editing, direction.... character development ....it's all awesome... most of all... Shahid's performance is outstanding.... you have to watch it on the big screen to get the best experience
What about the STORY? :nervous:

Guest Hiten.
dude don't listen to him.... cinematography' date=' dialogue, editing, direction.... character development ....it's all awesome... most of all... Shahid's performance is outstanding.... you have to watch it on the big screen to get the best experience[/quote'] abe faaale tu famajh nahin raha. I admit fhahid'f acting was claff but the movie got too cheefy at timef. This is not like a 'totally' hatke film' as that ***head Taran Adarfh fuggefts. IMO, the best fcene in the movie was when the door read "apna haath jagganaath" (also the situation the characters were in) made it even more funnier... whole theater busted into riot after reading that :hysterical:

Guest Hiten.
What was so special about Ghajini's story line? hero's gf gets killed' date=' his goal is to take revenge...and that's pretty much it... why was it successful again? everything else in the movie was awesome...similar stuff with Kaminey....[/quote'] Probably, my first movie that I skipped which starred Aamir. Never bothered watching it.

desi, how was the movie?
Same old story .. well directed ... but nothing great about it. In fact some people while walking out of the hall said "pathetic movie , its crap , WTF was that ". To me it was more like 7/10. :orderorder: PS: given a chance I would like to get my $40 back for the ticket & watch it at home :orderorder::orderorder:

Guest Hiten.
Same old story .. well directed ... but nothing great about it. In fact some people while walking out of the hall said "pathetic movie , its crap , WTF was that ". To me it was more like 7/10. :orderorder: PS: given a chance I would like to get my $40 back for the ticket & watch it at home :orderorder::orderorder:
:huh: Was Shahid, Priyanka accompanying you at the movie, that they charged you bloody $40