Be the Selector of the Indian team.....

gaurav92

What will be your squad for the upcoming tri series in sri lanka and the champions trophy in the rainbow nation..?? You just have to name the 15 players u thinhk can make the cut in the Indian team My squad will be Mahendra Singh Dhoni © Virender Sehwag Gautam Gambhir Sachin Tendulkar Yuvraj Singh (v/c) Dinesh Karthik Rahul Dravid Rohit Sharma Yusuf Pathan Harbhajan Singh Pragyan Ojha Ashish Nehra Ishant Sharma Praveen Kumar R P Singh What will be your squad?

What will be your squad for the upcoming tri series in sri lanka and the champions trophy in the rainbow nation..?? You just have to name the 15 players u thinhk can make the cut in the Indian team My squad will be Mahendra Singh Dhoni © Virender Sehwag Gautam Gambhir Sachin Tendulkar Yuvraj Singh (v/c) Dinesh Karthik Rahul Dravid Virat Kohli Rohit Sharma ???? Yusuf Pathan Harbhajan Singh Pragyan Ojha Ashish Nehra Ishant Sharma Praveen Kumar R P Singh What will be your squad?
Not sure who is gonna fill that gap, my mind isn't thinking at the moment
Guest Shivani
What will be your squad for the upcoming tri series in sri lanka and the champions trophy in the rainbow nation..?? You just have to name the 15 players u thinhk can make the cut in the Indian team My squad will be Mahendra Singh Dhoni © Virender Sehwag Gautam Gambhir Sachin Tendulkar Yuvraj Singh (v/c) Dinesh Karthik Rahul Dravid Rohit Sharma Yusuf Pathan Harbhajan Singh Pragyan Ojha Ashish Nehra Ishant Sharma Praveen Kumar R P Singh What will be your squad?
Perfect ! :two_thumbs_up: But can we not fit in Raina ? If viru isn't playing for triangular series may be we can have raina for it ..and in CT we'll have Viru Bhai:icflove:
Playing XI Sehwag Sachin Gambhir Yuvraj Dhoni Raina Y.Pathan Harbhajan Tyagi RP Singh Nehra --- Ojha Praveen Kumar Dinesh Kaarthick Kohli
Tyagi instead of Ojha in XI ? :(( Ojha HAS to be in XI
STOP picking Sehwag for the triangular series!! He's not gonna play and let him rest and prepare for Champions trophy ......that is more important....we should give younger players chance in the triangular series.
:ditto:

this is not the team that i think will make the cut this is my team, that i believe, can win us the champions trophy gambhir sehwag sachin raina yuvraj dhoni yusuf kaarthick dravid harbhajan ojha rpsingh ishant nehra praveen abhishek nayar to be drafted if sehwag fails the fitness tests