SRK Detained and Humiliated at Newark Airport

Rajiv

^^ way stupid n off the mark article by clearly a SRK hater.SRK never expected any preferential treatment.he DID NOT moan coz he was treated like ordinary human being.he complains because in his view ordinary people r not treated well

^^ way stupid n off the mark article by clearly a SRK hater.SRK never expected any preferential treatment.he DID NOT moan coz he was treated like ordinary human being.he complains because in his view ordinary people r not treated well
:hysterical: ur a big joke if u call tht article as stupid.. simple if anyone questions ur hero... u call them as a hater.. job done... simple innit? where was he before? y dint he raise his voice b4.. why now??? im sure this is not his 1st visit to US.. he might have seen this is happening to ordinary people before.. so y dint he raise this then ??

:hysterical: ur a big joke if u call tht article as stupid.. simple if anyone questions ur hero... u call them as a hater.. job done... simple innit? where was he before? y dint he raise his voice b4.. why now??? im sure this is not his 1st visit to US.. he might have seen this is happening to ordinary people before.. so y dint he raise this then ??
do u think he is a social worker or something?do u think he sees what they do with ordinary people wen they take them to a seperate room?it has happened for first time to him.its only now he knows what they do to ordinary people

:cantstop:
wats so funny? n to add to wat i wrote,SRK is not my hero,but i'm not stupid enuf to bring the hate for his movies here.it is a different matter i'm least concerned about this happening to SRK,but this happened to Kalam as well.the media will raiise its voice now that it happened to SRK n hopefully it'll stop US from doing it in future

Guest Hiten.
SRK deserves no special treatment just because he is a celebrity.
When did the posters or SRK himself asked for a special treatment ? Go through the posts first then drop your senseless one-liners

When did the posters or SRK himself asked for a special treatment ? Go through the posts first then drop your senseless one-liners
Srk doesn't need to explicitly say "i need special treatment" .....he considers himself 'superstar' per his speech and its given when you're a 'superstar' you get 'special treatment'

Guest Hiten.
Srk doesn't need to explicitly say "i need special treatment" .....he considers himself 'superstar' per his speech and its given when you're a 'superstar' you get 'special treatment'
Based upon that, Am I right in considering Ganguly expected a "special treatment" when he clashed with Greg Chappel who asked him to step down from captaincy due to his poor form... Am I right ? Obviously a off topic but we are talking about superstars and their starry treatment.

Based upon that' date=' Am I right in considering Ganguly expected a "special treatment" when he clashed with Greg Chappel who asked him to step down from captaincy due to his poor form... Am I right ? Obviously a off topic but we are talking about superstars and their starry treatment.[/quote'] I never said dada didn't have his own tantrums...but then again dada is more capable as a leader than Chappel