Repercussions of Ashes loss

sangrock

Ponting will have to be sacked! I may be wrong but when they lose this series, I make it he will have lost 3 out of the last 4 test series he has skippered. Plus now Clarke has truly become a world class performer they seem to have a ready made replacement, although do you want to burden your prolific young run maker with the captaincy? Hussey has to go.

Ponting will have to be sacked! I may be wrong but when they lose this series, I make it he will have lost 3 out of the last 4 test series he has skippered. Plus now Clarke has truly become a world class performer they seem to have a ready made replacement, although do you want to burden your prolific young run maker with the captaincy? Hussey has to go.
Sacking Ponting seems to be right decision but I still do not believe that Clarke is a captain material. Hussey has to go and Symonds has to come back (which seems improbable). I do not expect Ponting to be sacked but he should resign.

4. All the British "Indians"/"Pakistanis", yeah the same folks who show off their British passports but end up supporting any country that plays England, will have eggs on their faces and would keep complaining about over the top celebrations. :hysterical: Go England!

Very true MM ... however ... do you see the Aussies chasing down anything north of 300 on this track/ I certainly dont and cant see how they will winkle out the Poms for less than a similar 150
If there are 5 days of play and if England manage anything more than 150 in their 2nd innings, victory is almost certainly theirs. But we have seen weirder things happen on a cricket field.
4. All the British "Indians"/"Pakistanis", yeah the same folks who show off their British passports but end up supporting any country that plays England, will have eggs on their faces and would keep complaining about over the top celebrations. :hysterical: Go England!
Oi I've been supporting England from the start to win the ashes