Yuvraj is a massive danger

Mamu

Guest Hiten.
Yeah' date=' [b']T20 WC. And since Afridi has already been mentioned in the thread, I'll go on record and say I expect bigger and better things from Yuvraj than T20 action.
Quite reasonable. He has been India's backbone in the bilateral series' but manages to stay absent during the 'big' tournaments as you mentioned. Let's hope ICC CT is just a stepping stone (in terms of performing on bigger stages). Dhoom Punjabi :bhangra:

But for Yuvraj, our ODI record wouldnt be half as good as it has been, in the last 5-6 years. It is so unfortunate that team partially messed up its batting order and the players promoted above him (Raian, Jadeja) flopped badly in the T20 WC. He was probably the biggest reason why we won against B'desh (our innings was meandering along aimlessly till he came in ) and came in too late against England. He is, without a shadow of doubt, our best ODI and T20 bat by far.

ok dhoni is overated all he does is just turn over the strike by making singles and takes no risks' date=' which has led to him having a high average therefore gaining the number 1 spot, even afridi can turn over the strike and look good when he makes those singles but then gets out when he plays a silly shot, that's the only thing dhoni don't do because maintains a good temperament, if afridi had temperament he could do the same as dhoni aswell.[/quote'] Congratulation! With that post, you’ve just shown that you don’t have a brain, just like your idol Afridi. :nice:
ok dhoni is overated all he does is just turn over the strike by making singles and takes no risks' date=' which has led to him having a high average therefore gaining the number 1 spot, even afridi can turn over the strike and look good when he makes those singles but then gets out when he plays a silly shot, that's the only thing dhoni don't do because maintains a good temperament, if afridi had temperament he could do the same as dhoni aswell.[/quote'] TWO words for u................Check Records Your posts mean that if afridi wanted he would have been dhoni........with ur similar twisted logic which u apply in all forums this would be the result Imran Nazir would have been Virender Sehwag Mohammad Yousuf wiuld have been Sachin Tendulkar Do you guys even check statistics of the batsman before speaking,If afridi had the talent and the temperrament to be Dhoni he would have surely tried it.......that man doesnt even average 30 in one dayers....how many weeks has he performed consistently to deserve a mention..........ooops my bad how many seconds should be the question..........one T20 world cup and you make him look like better than Bradman...........he is around from 1997 how many times has he performed........he doesnt play silly shots by mistakes,they are the only shots he knows....when once in a blue moon the luck is there those sgots come off................so make at least valid comparisions.............not between chalk and cheese........ wo ek kahawat hai........"CHUCHUNDAR KE SARR PE NA BHAAYE CHAMELI KAHAN RAJA BHOJ KAHAN GANGU TELI".
according to them afridi better thean yuvraj imran nazir better than sehwag and yousuf better than sachin now how do they think so..............i will want at least one neutral person to comment on this
Even though sachin is probli better than yousuf but it ain't that ridiclous to say yousuf is better than teddy he does have a higher test batting average.. the other statement of Nazir better than sehwag is obviously wrong altogether sehwag is in a different league i admit, and i guess yuvraj is better than afrdi but afridi isn't that far off if he maintains temperament.
TWO words for u................Check Records Your posts mean that if afridi wanted he would have been dhoni........with ur similar twisted logic which u apply in all forums this would be the result Imran Nazir would have been Virender Sehwag Mohammad Yousuf wiuld have been Sachin Tendulkar Do you guys even check statistics of the batsman before speaking,If afridi had the talent and the temperrament to be Dhoni he would have surely tried it.......that man doesnt even average 30 in one dayers....how many weeks has he performed consistently to deserve a mention..........ooops my bad how many seconds should be the question..........one T20 world cup and you make him look like better than Bradman...........he is around from 1997 how many times has he performed........he doesnt play silly shots by mistakes,they are the only shots he knows....when once in a blue moon the luck is there those sgots come off................so make at least valid comparisions.............not between chalk and cheese........ wo ek kahawat hai........"CHUCHUNDAR KE SARR PE NA BHAAYE CHAMELI KAHAN RAJA BHOJ KAHAN GANGU TELI".
You hafto realise that afridi hasn't been utilised properly by the team they have messed him up by playing him down the order, where he thinks he has no value as a batsman other than slog and make runs, if he plays accordingly near the top of the order with the right temperament he can play an excellent inning's because there is no doubt about his ability.

plus afridi mostly gets out by catches how many times has he been bowled out? not many times, but dhoni always gets his stumps cleaned up, as a batsman he looks very stiff and his stroke are not convincing, this is not me hating just because he is indian, because i respect yuvraj singh's batting and he deserves his spot among the best in the world especially in odi's and T20's and i think sehwag is a great batsman too, but sorry dhoni is very overated, best in the world? who are you kidding.

I can't make head or tail of that post. Did you just try to compare Dhoni and Afridi?
Dude' date=' a kind request to you and your fellow Afridi lovers...stop ***ing talking about him in every other thread on ICF. We here at ICF do not give a *** to how he fares in cricket. This topic and forum has NOTHING to do with Afridi.[/quote'] I have read some truly dumb shyt before but goodness me, this takes the cake. Comparing that overhyped pipsqueak to Dhoni.
dhoni hasnt made a century in odi's since his 189 not out in 2005' date=' other than a low key one against hong kong last year.. his average is only high because he has alot of not out scores.[/quote'] Well he is a batsman who you can rely on to score runs, he mostly bats down the order so how can he easily score 100s. If he batted higher up the order, he probably would score more tons. You only have to look at his average batting in the 3 (86.5) or 4 (88.5) position to realise he is capable of scoring big. 2005 was also the same year Afridi scored his last ton
Guest Hiten.
You hafto realise that afridi hasn't been utilised properly by the team they have messed him up by playing him down the order' date=' where he thinks he has no value as a batsman other than slog and make runs, if he plays accordingly near the top of the order with the right temperament he can play an excellent inning's because there is no doubt about his ability.[/quote'] What the *** are you talking about ? I can list down many interviews where Afridi claims to be a team man and is "ready to bat whereever the captain/team wants him to". If he is not happy about variable batting position, then raise the issue and settle the *** down. Besides, who the *** asks him to slog every other ball out in the orbit ? Didn't he claim that the crowds' loud chanting gets him rush of blood and he smacks instead of defending it ? I guess that's why people in Pakistan have stopped visiting the stadiums in Pakistan to help Afridi concentrate better, no ? For the last time, stop dragging Afridi's glorious statistics into every thread.
Guest Hiten.
plus afridi mostly gets out by catches how many times has he been bowled out? not many times' date=' but dhoni always gets his stumps cleaned up[/color'], as a batsman he looks very stiff and his stroke are not convincing, this is not me hating just because he is indian, because i respect yuvraj singh's batting and he deserves his spot among the best in the world especially in odi's and T20's and i think sehwag is a great batsman too, but sorry dhoni is very overated, best in the world? who are you kidding.
Where the hell did you learn your cricket from ? :blink: