Yuvraj is a massive danger

Mamu

dhoni hasnt made a century in odi's since his 189 not out in 2005' date=' other than a low key one against hong kong last year.. [b']his average is only high because he has alot of not out scores.
Dhoni has 4567 runs in 139,if u consider all his not outs as outs,his average will be 33,STILL WAY BETTER THAN YOUR IDOL AFRIDI
plus afridi mostly gets out by catches how many times has he been bowled out? not many times' date=' but dhoni always gets his stumps cleaned up, as a batsman he looks very stiff and his stroke are not convincing, this is not me hating just because he is indian, because i respect yuvraj singh's batting and he deserves his spot among the best in the world especially in odi's and T20's and i think sehwag is a great batsman too, but sorry dhoni is very overated, best in the world? who are you kidding.[/quote'] you say he gets cleaned up then you say he remains not out........what do you eat??? So he gets points for remaining not out in icc tables also....he is ranked one there Dhoni's record Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 ODIs 139 124 33 4567 183* 50.18 5025 90.88 4 31 Afridi's record Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 ODIs 281 263 17 5715 109 23.23 5149 110.99 4 29 see the no of runs they have scored afridi has played twice the no. of matches than dhoni......if he still cant convince his team that he is a useful batsman than his fault not amyone else's........averages what 23.03 in ODIs.........does that even compare......... dhonis scores consistently while still maintainig a strike rate of 91..........and as u said remains not out...do u still dont get it
ok dhoni is overated all he does is just turn over the strike by making singles and takes no risks' date=' which has led to him having a high average therefore gaining the number 1 spot, even afridi can turn over the strike and look good when he makes those singles but then gets out when he plays a silly shot, that's the only thing dhoni don't do because maintains a good temperament, if afridi had temperament he could do the same as dhoni aswell.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:
Even though sachin is probli better than yousuf but it ain't that ridiclous to say yousuf is better than teddy he does have a higher test batting average.. the other statement of Nazir better than sehwag is obviously wrong altogether sehwag is in a different league i admit' date=' and i guess yuvraj is better than afrdi but afridi isn't that far off if he maintains temperament.[/quote'] I cant believe you just copmared yousuf to tendulkar.......... your yousuf is all pants againist good bowling he avgs lesss than 30(most ppl will say a good batsman must avg atleast 35 againist a single team) againist SL/AUS/SAF...........he avgs 250 and 101 againist two of the weakest teams in the world propping up his average Sunil Gavaskar was great because he scored runs againsit the all rampaging west indies and the australia of lille and thomson........ next time you compare tendulkar..........i dont think pakistan has ever produced a batsman of such lineage as tendulkar and gavaskar...... The only batsman who are near tendulkar are richards and lara and sobers(i wont name sir don coz he never played in spinning conditions of the subcontinent though not the greatmans fault,bt den we never know hw he played the spinning conditions........so i think itz fare we only compare post 1950 cricketers when cricket was more widely played) come on man have a life and stop these comparisions........show me one neutral observer who said yousuf was better than sachin and afridi better than dhoni........ Record of sachin tendulkar http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/35320.html?class=1;template=results;type=allround Record of yousuf http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/43650.html?class=1;template=results;type=allround
Quote by undisputed View Post ok dhoni is overated all he does is just turn over the strike by making singles and takes no risks, which has led to him having a high average therefore gaining the number 1 spot, even afridi can turn over the strike and look good when he makes those singles but then gets out when he plays a silly shot, that's the only thing dhoni don't do because maintains a good temperament, if afridi had temperament he could do the same as dhoni aswell.
Blame Afridi for that .
Guest Hiten.

Why are you guys wasting your time by showing him statistically (too) Dhoni is better than Afridi ? This chap has not learned his cricket yet and I hope he does for his own sake.

Guest Hiten.
Isn't this thread abt Yuvraj? WTF?
Read over the thread again. Afridi lovers on this board from across the border, feel that Afridi is above everything and the need of including him in all the discussion is topmost priority.