Yuvraj is a massive danger

Mamu

Two wrongs don't make it right' date=' does it ?[/quote'] yea it doesnt..bt isnt it suppose to be a place for indian fans..........i guess you know how they behave on their forum....neways........no more vitriol from my side buddy........... but any indian will get perked up with cooments on "yuvraj being a danger to deepika only"and afridi a better player
The answer lies in one word -- E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N. The right kind -- where you are taught 1 apple + 1 apple = 2 apples You do find hidden gems when guys graduate from school -- which teaches you -- 1 Bomb + 1 Bomb = 1 Suicide Bomber.
what i graduated from an army public school in india..............................dont confuse me with them please:((:((:((
Guest Hiten.
yea it doesnt..bt isnt it suppose to be a place for indian fans..........i guess you know how they behave on their forum....neways........no more vitriol from my side buddy........... but any indian will get perked up with cooments on "yuvraj being a danger to deepika only"and afridi a better player
Dude, stop arguing with me and understand what I am saying. FFS! :doh:
yea it doesnt..bt isnt it suppose to be a place for indian fans..........i guess you know how they behave on their forum....neways........no more vitriol from my side buddy........... but any indian will get perked up with cooments on "yuvraj being a danger to deepika only"and afridi a better player
Stop reading their forums and STOP TALKING ABOUT THEIR PANTS FORMUS. Why you getting worked up by what idiots on a jihadi site are posting? Concentrate on the posts here and answering them
I DON'T care about other forums I suspect most other members don't care either. Of the three odd pages of non sensical, irrelevant and meaningless drivel, post 86 is the one post worth reading and replying to. Post 86 by dsr: short, sharp and simple. To the point, nothing more, nothing less.
I too dont care.......i just pointed out to some one who cares.................thatz something i will not do even if itz the last thing on earth