Was Agarkar more tailunted than Akram?

As this thread quite clearly shows, stats without context is like owning land on the moon. Sure, you can brag with your mates about how own 1000s of acres on the moon (much like how you can use numbers to chest-beat about your players versus an opposition player), but for all practical purposes, its utterly useless.

Morris fail. The only thing this thread clearly shows is the greatness of Agarkar and how little it is recognized even though he can statistically rank alongside Akram, who so many people consider to rank in the top echelon of ODI bowlers. After this I suggest we declare this coming Monday to be Ajit Agarkar Tribute Day. (I shall have a meal of duck eggs in tribute.)

Morris fail. The only thing this thread clearly shows is the greatness of Agarkar and how little it is recognized even though he can statistically rank alongside Akram, who so many people consider to rank in the top echelon of ODI bowlers. After this I suggest we declare this coming Monday to be Ajit Agarkar Tribute Day. (I shall have a meal of duck eggs in tribute.)
:omg: And I just saw pigs fly in the sky. :D
and theres a reason why he hasn't played more matches' date=' it being that he hasnt played consistently enough to stay in his team which shows the huge gap in class between these two players.[/quote'] Not necessarily..it could also point to the fact that Akram managed to stay in the team due to lack of competition..which says more about Pak's bowling fortunes more than anything else:giggle:

how wrong i have been all this time! i thought agarkar was ordinary whereas akram was great. this thread has opened my eyesafter all these years . the hidden truth has come out. there is not an iota of doubt now that agarkar was more gifted. but just could not do better in tests becaue he could not fulfil his potential. the paks have misled people in the criketing world all these years.