Now Sanjay dutt wants to buy IPL team

rishi008

After Salman Khan, it is now Sanjay Dutt who wants to buy an IPL team. Dutt met IPL Chairman Lalit Modi in a hush-hush meeting at a suburban hotel yesterday to disc- uss the modalities involved. Said Dutt, "Yes, I want to buy an IPL team. I am considering the pros and cons before setting the process in motion. After all, who doesn't want an IPL team at this point? Cricket in its shorter format has bec-ome fast-paced. I've loved the game since childhood, when I played for the school team. I want to do something for the sport." Dutt, however, said his meeting with Modi was personal. "I met Lalit yesterday, but we didn't discuss IPL. I have known Lalit since we went to neighboring schools in Sanawar." http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/sep/030909-Salman-Khan-Sanjay-Dutt-IPL-team-Lalit-Modi.htm

anil will be the highest bidder and i think sanjay will lay back on to his chair and say "Mamu bole toh apun ko bhi ek IPL team maangti hai.....ekdum jhakaas "
:fail: ekdum jhakaas is Anil Kapoor.

I am not sure about Sanjay Dutt but Salman wants to buy one.. I am sure of that because I saw his interview on TV today where he said he is discussing about it. .. he clarified that there would be bidding for the two new teams for 2011.. he said that he is interested but only the highest bidders would get the team Personally I would not mind Salman becoming one of the owners but not sure about Sanjay Dutt.. if Salman owns an IPL team then IPL will draw even more crowd for sure (maybe katrina can be with him too in the matches ;) ) .. anyways over these years I have seen that Salman has been a huge crowd puller.. anyways it will be SRK vs Salman competition in IPL too which will help in more controversies and more popularity and revenues for Lalit Modi.. but if Sanjay Dutt comes then it will more of a political thing with Amar Singh etc. which will turn very boring Anyways Lalit Modi has hinted that the price of the teams in 2011 would be extremely high and so I am not sure if an actor will be able to afford the huge prices .. maybe only the big businessmen will be able to make that amount of money this time :)