Sometimes

shalini_singh

this is not funny shalini i think u need to maintain a class you post one wonderful joke and all of a sudden u smash a joke that cant be a called a joke so maintain a standard
Kya bhai? Is something bothering you? Were you laughed at for cracking poor jokes as a kid? Giving baashan to everyone on their standard of humor. :blink:

Guest gaurav_indian
Kya bhai? Is something bothering you? Were you laughed at for cracking poor jokes as a kid? Giving baashan to everyone on their standard of humor. :blink:
He actually tried to follow the joke practically. He cried, smiled and when the last part came he was feeling embarassed. :giggle::giggle:

oh guys i was just trying to make jokes more standardised if u are happy with this i am not going to say anything to anyone anymore enjoy guys these are just meant for laughing isnt it.....and yes everyone has right to post anything and even i did it as a newcomer..so i m sorry guys* if i m troubling u move on with ur post * guys excludes nikred :finger: :finger: j/k :icflove:

oh guys i was just trying to make jokes more standardised if u are happy with this i am not going to say anything to anyone anymore enjoy guys these are just meant for laughing isnt it.....and yes everyone has right to post anything and even i did it as a newcomer..so i m sorry guys* if i m troubling u move on with ur post * guys excludes nikred :finger: :finger: j/k :icflove:
:haha:......good one not:thefinger: