While Team India was vacationing – what were you doing?

No problem mate. PM me here. That is fine. I will remain active always. I visit often and I will see your PM. I like the logo and the layout. Best of luck on your venture. :two_thumbs_up:
Also its not he final Logo! it has been changed, and it will be out on opening day :two_thumbs_up: thax a lot and we are making our best to deliver and dedicate the perfect site! :hatsoff: Sure i will stay in touch with you mate! Actually we are counting down the days to launch!

ViruRulez you are the first person who is reasonable about the Fisichella deal. I think it's good that he has the opportunity to realise his dream. As for the sport as a whole? I got into it because one of my highschool friends was a big fan. Now I mostly find it ridiculous, especially with all the controversy surrounding it of late.

Do you have a specific date yet?
Yes mate, actually I am not able to post much about this topic, as my previous thread about our website was deleted yesteday, though it got good responses… No probs any way with ICF, as I :icflove: I always Love to discuss about nook & corners of cricket as many fans do here! that thread got good details! Any way we are planning to launch it between last two weeks of this month! not able to tell the date, as works are in full swing now! but i guarantee we are in the verge of launch! :two_thumbs_up: Btw... i am eagerly awaiting the start of today's match! & WIshing and Praying For MSD & Co's Success
Yes mate, actually I am not able to post much about this topic, as my previous thread about our website was deleted yesteday, though it got good responses… No probs any way with ICF, as I :icflove: I always Love to discuss about nook & corners of cricket as many fans do here! that thread got good details! Any way we are planning to launch it between last two weeks of this month! not able to tell the date, as works are in full swing now! but i guarantee we are in the verge of launch! :two_thumbs_up: Btw... i am eagerly awaiting the start of today's match! & WIshing and Praying For MSD & Co's Success
Dude.. dont forget me for the ribbon cutting.. I can fly down to Chennai for the occassion... Keep going on your effrts with lionsarmy and make it big... One suggestion - The lionsarmy sound magestic.. I would have loved it if you retained that name for the website. There is a downside to it that ppl may not easily recollect that name. But if you market it properly, it will get noticed. May be you can allow ppl to type in the other url and still it goes to lionsarmy, so that way after the 1st visit ppl will remember the lionsarmy name
Dude.. dont forget me for the ribbon cutting.. I can fly down to Chennai for the occassion... Keep going on your effrts with lionsarmy and make it big... One suggestion - The lionsarmy sound magestic.. I would have loved it if you retained that name for the website. There is a downside to it that ppl may not easily recollect that name. But if you market it properly, it will get noticed. May be you can allow ppl to type in the other url and still it goes to lionsarmy, so that way after the 1st visit ppl will remember the lionsarmy name
ya thanx mate, surely we are keeping an eye on it and I will make the necessary change for redirecting, as we have that plan in our mind. Thanx for your support and help us in making this name to your friends circle if you can! I will surely invite you for our opening ceremony :two_thumbs_up:
ya thanx mate, surely we are keeping an eye on it and I will make the necessary change for redirecting, as we have that plan in our mind. Thanx for your support and help us in making this name to your friends circle if you can! I will surely invite you for our opening ceremony :two_thumbs_up:
Hi aadh, how is it going there??? hi dhinakar thanks for ur support...surely you will be called for "ribbon cutting" :winky: by the way am karthik a die hard MSD fan and CSK fan too....