While Team India was vacationing – what were you doing?

Team India is coming after a long vacation. I’m sure the boyz would have rested enough, spent time with family, signed advertisement deals, ad shoots, participated in commercial and charity events etc… When India is playing ICF will be buzz with so many members posting. During off season it is natural that many of the posters here take a break and I’m sure they will return once Team India kick starts a new season tomorrow… Many of the most popular posters have been missing, may be taking a vacation of their own. Some would have used this opportunity to do spend time on something that they would not be able to devote time for when India is playing. Lets hear from you – what were you doing in the last 6-7 weeks when Team India was not playing and you were not visiting ICF… Lets me start with what I was doing the past 2 months… After playing 2 major SS leagues (IPL and WC T20), it was getting too much and once the WI series was over, and when the realization came that there is going to be no cricket for next 2 months, I decided to do a bit of traveling. In between I logged into ICF to play Ashes SS and also read the Magic moments series of articles posted by our renowned posters. Quite interesting articles. If you have missed it, please head back to the home page and read all of them. I also used this time to prepare for and appear in a certification exam and became a certified PMP (Project Management Professional from PMI). Started logging into ICF again in the past few days and played some quiz games. Now waiting for the season to kick start tomm… Now lets hear from the others.. the question is, how did you use the last 6-7 weeks when you were not watching cricket and not posting on ICF…

I was busy with developing new websites and working on my offline businesses. It was mostly work and rest watching some cartoon, discovery, net geo etc. Rest planning on a few business though maybe not working out as quickly as I had planned. I am excited about the Compaq cup, CT and CL but I am not sure of how much strong our team would be after the absence of Veeru and Gauti. I am keeping my fingers crossed though I am also hopeful. Coming to champions trophy, does anybody know how the discovery of this year's IPL Manish Pandey is doing. He could have been given a chance now as there are a lot of vacancies at least in the extended 15. I think that boy has got talent and we should hone him.

THAT was the only exciting thing to happen imo. The rest just irritated the heck out of me. What do you think of Fisichella's move to Ferrari?
I am not an F1 or Force India fan and hardly ever watch any of the races. But as Mallya said every Italian wants to race for Ferrari and I do not find anything wrong with that. Luizzi comes in place of Fischella and hope he does better. One thing that was mentioned is that Vijay Mallya did not get some power boost or something for the new cars he bought. That is cited as the reason why Fischella came in second in the Belgium Grand Prix. Anyways many of Mallya's dreams about F1 does not seem to go right. He had almost promised the F1 world that there would be a F1 race in Delhi in 2011 but Indian govt. has said that F1 does not help in the promotion of healthy sports in India and so they are not interested. Anyways I agree with Indian govt. in this. F1 is hardly any sport which will help athletes. It is more of a lavish sport instead of being a useful sport. I think the money should instead be spent on gynmastics, football etc. Personally I would love to see Indian football team playing in FIFA world cup or to see Indian athletes topping the Olympics medal tally in the future instead of seeing Force India rising to the top of F1
We a group were busy in preparing our dedicated fan website! :two_thumbs_up:
Remember to PM me before IPL next year. I like your army and hail MSD. :two_thumbs_up: I have an IPL authority site as mentioned in my signature (ranked top in almost all search engines) I will post about your website so that you can get some fans joining the site through my site too. Just remind me before next IPL. Are you the owner of blazedream. I like the graphic skills, logos etc.. :two_thumbs_up: I might have some plans for partnership too in the future.
Remember to PM me before IPL next year. I like your army and hail MSD. :two_thumbs_up: I have an IPL authority site as mentioned in my signature (ranked top in almost all search engines) I will post about your website so that you can get some fans joining the site through my site too. Just remind me before next IPL. Are you the owner of blazedream. I like the graphic skills, logos etc.. :two_thumbs_up: I might have some plans for partnership too in the future.
ya sure mate :two_thumbs_up: thanks for your support! and i will surely get in touch! mail me your contact details! :) Blazedream is our web developer mate!
ya sure mate :two_thumbs_up: thanks for your support! and i will surely get in touch! mail me your contact details! :) Blazedream is our web developer mate!
No problem mate. PM me here. That is fine. I will remain active always. I visit often and I will see your PM. I like the logo and the layout. Best of luck on your venture. :two_thumbs_up: