Morning prayer in Schools

Desi Cartman

We did not have any subject called moral science. Nothing remotely similar to it.
I had that, non-Catholics went to moral science and Catholics went to religion class ( in the school church ) Moral Science was a breeze, it was one of the cover up grade classes I miss School - http://www.theresian.com Come to think of it, they were all catholic schools St. Andrews St. Annes Sacred Hearts St. Stanislaus Auxillium Convent --Girls Durello convent - Girls St. Joseph Convent - Girls But the hottest of em all was Avabhai Petit Girls High School Cycles, Wheelies, Maruti Honks kyta time tha

I had that, non-Catholics went to moral science and Catholics went to religion class ( in the school church ) Moral Science was a breeze, it was one of the cover up grade classes I miss School - http://www.theresian.com Come to think of it, they were all catholic schools St. Andrews St. Annes Sacred Hearts St. Stanislaus Auxillium Convent --Girls Durello convent - Girls St. Joseph Convent - Girls But the hottest of em all was Avabhai Petit Girls High School Cycles, Wheelies, Maruti Honks kyta time tha
You went to girl's schools and boy's schools?:hmmm:

My fav part of assembly was right after the prayers etc ended. In chandigarh from where i did my high school, I was in this school for 2 years which had the hottest most bold girls in the city. They would wear the SHORTEST skirts ever, and invite the wrath of teachers. The ones with really short barely there dresses would be hounded after the assembly. It was fun to see sexy girls in skimpy clothes lined up in the morning every day. :yay: :alienbooty: The teachers would ask them roll up their socks, and made them wear their skirts as low as possible to cover maximum area .(fondly called USA-> uinder skirt area by us)
Abe USA --> Under Skirt Area to humare code language tha school me.. tujhe kahan se pata chala:hmmm: