We are losing the finals to Lanka..for sure.

patriot

Rajiv...Ill be the happiest person if we win( MIRACLE !!)..I SWEAR to GOD Il never make a thread like this again. If we lose...make me a mod.:winky:
WHy should just one match/tourney final change your opinion about the team or it's choking capabilities in the finals in general?

patriot bhratashri phir se wahi raag aalap rahe hain :D I love his repeated '1999-2008 Sachin did nothing in finals rant' despite I having pointed out very kindly in an earlier thread that SRT didn't play any finals between 2004 and 2008. So technically, his rant should be '1999-2004 :hitler: '. Although, I do see that he's stopped worshipping his beloved Lankan takla after I opened gandhari patriot's eyes about the baldy's performance in the finals. :driver:

patriot bhratashri phir se wahi raag aalap rahe hain :D I love his repeated '1999-2008 Sachin did nothing in finals rant' despite I having pointed out very kindly in an earlier thread that SRT didn't play any finals between 2004 and 2008. So technically, his rant should be '1999-2004 :hitler: '. Although, I do see that he's stopped worshipping his beloved Lankan takla after I opened gandhari patriot's eyes about the baldy's performance in the finals. :driver:
Ok brathashri..lets put it more simply then..midget chokers performance in the 19 odd finals post 1998 and pre the CB series 2008...please batao na..:winky:. The lankan marauder..is indeed praise worthy for the way he raises his game in finals like GREAT players must ..his record this decade is truely astonishing with an avg of 50+ in over 20 finals. I don't worship the lankan...the little choker must and get the marauder's ashirwad..on how to perform in big games. He has indeed kicked the little choker countless times in big games. ( 1996 WC ? ) Just look at the 2003 and 2007 finals against Aus as example - one surrendered as usual facing a formidable chase - the other facing an equally formidable chase - fought hard like he always does.

Patriot...we're emotional ppl yaar...this kind of thread title is bound to attract controversy...even though deep inside we all know....we still like to hope that we can break the final jinx we're all brothers here...we love to fight and forget all that later and celebrate India's win together

Hehehe...you have no facts , logic to back up your supposed sensical talk..all you seem to excel in is turning into a rabid dog the moment someone mentions anything that belittles the midget choker. You'll seem him choking and gagging under lights at Premadasa tomorrow if we are chasing, the pitch will turn into a moon surface , he'll adjust and fidget is crotch a zillion times before each delivery, nod is head umpteen times and then surrender tamely as Lankans tighten the screws - seen it all mate.
But why do you resort to such cheap shots against a great player from our country..doesnt this entire post show you on a bad light..or you think calling Sachin with these kinda names is getting back on people who worship him..so you are ready to insult Sachin just because you want to insult certain posters here.. Dude its ok to have a different opinion on Sachin Tendulkar..he need not be a great player according to your terms..and i dont think anyone should argue on that count..but then insulting a player of his caliber with above such post is uncalled for..I guess the best you can do is try to be civilized and keep reiterating your questions on Sachins performances rather than posting in the way you have posted above..
Ok brathashri..lets put it more simply then..midget chokers performance in the 19 odd finals post 1998 and pre the CB series 2008...please batao na..:winky:.
Wrong again. 19 'odd finals' nahin hai bhai. It's about 14. :winky:
The lankan marauder..is indeed praise worthy for the way he raises his game in finals like GREAT players must ..his record this decade is truely astonishing with an avg of 50+ in over 20 finals. I don't worship the lankan...the little choker must and get the marauder's ashirwad..on how to perform in big games. He has indeed kicked the little choker countless times in big games. ( 1996 WC ? ) Just look at the 2003 and 2007 finals against Aus as example - one surrendered as usual facing a formidable chase - the other facing an equally formidable chase - fought hard like he always does.
:hysterical: 1996 WC he made 0 and 9 in the semis and finals. :D 2003 he flunked in the semis making 17 while chasing a mere 172 for victory :hysterical: 2007 he couldn't lead his team to a win in the final. And regarding the other finals, I've added links to the thread jahan pe maine aapke hero ki chaddi khol di thi and aur aap bahut galdi wahan se kat liye the :winky:. The baldy is a mere santri when compared to KING Tendulkar in finals. Link 1 Link 2 Read and weep once again. :sniffle:

this cretin does not understand the nature of professional sport. Players's peak periods are not always every year. for example how many grand slams did sampras win outside wimbledon after 1997? just one US open 2002. federer too was struggling for one year in 2008. how many hundreds did gavaskar or richards score in their last four years? less than six. people like dravid, ponting and hussey who were averaging above 70's per season not so far recently have gone into troughs for the past few years. these peak periods and trough periods are part of professional life. they are human beings and they may not be at their best every season. its pretty common. these fool somehow thinks that not performing in a particular period is limited to one man. consider this. how many 50's did lara make after 1994 in a major one day final? does it in anyway lessen the greatness of the man ? for a start, this ignoramus needs to know one dayers are only a narrow set of cricketing skills.

Link 1 Link 2 Read and weep once again. :sniffle:
As I said... this chap is an attention seeker who likes to rant on his soapbox, ignores any sort of sensible arguments like those and just prefers drooling and screaming mindlessly about how the midget will choke. He's already started his BS about "Rajiv...Ill be the happiest person if we win( MIRACLE !!)" just as I said here - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=780617&postcount=25 Trolls like this love to spray BS and then can't stand by it once they're proven wrong. (All we need is Donny to tell us: Look at the scoreboard :notsmiley: )
As I said... this chap is an attention seeker who likes to rant on his soapbox, ignores any sort of sensible arguments like those and just prefers drooling and screaming mindlessly about how the midget will choke. He's already started his BS about "Rajiv...Ill be the happiest person if we win( MIRACLE !!)" just as I said here - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=780617&postcount=25 Trolls like this love to spray BS and then can't stand by it once they're proven wrong. (All we need is Donny to tell us: Look at the scoreboard :notsmiley: )
This guy was utterly destroyed in those threads and beat a hasty retreat. :D He will no doubt repeat his Houdini act again given the gigantic ADIDAS SRT has shoved down his throat. :hysterical:
I guess its too blasphemous to answer..although the question is too obviously simple. For the trillionth time, between 1999 and 2008 ( 20 finals) , how many did SRT make a meaningful contribution ? If Lanka bat first tomorrow..don't be surprised to see the little choker at the top of the order , make it appear as if India is chasing on a moon surface like pitch..with 30 fielders. I will happily take all the brickbats ..if we win tomorrow. But know our team too well.
!10 finals? Isnt that enough? And the big question is not how many finals he scored in. The point is we WON ALL[/]L of them No other Indian player has as good a record in finals. and you are cursing the best player of finals we have?
Ok brathashri..lets put it more simply then..midget chokers performance in the 19 odd finals post 1998 and pre the CB series 2008...please batao na..:winky:. The lankan marauder..is indeed praise worthy for the way he raises his game in finals like GREAT players must ..his record this decade is truely astonishing with an avg of 50+ in over 20 finals. I don't worship the lankan...the little choker must and get the marauder's ashirwad..on how to perform in big games. He has indeed kicked the little choker countless times in big games. ( 1996 WC ? ) Just look at the 2003 and 2007 finals against Aus as example - one surrendered as usual facing a formidable chase - the other facing an equally formidable chase - fought hard like he always does.
Please see scorecard. kthxbai. http://www.cricinfo.com/compaq/engine/current/match/403383.html