Sanga's pants on fire!

coffee_rules

I really dont understand the love SL team gets here and among Indians. They have always been bad sports. Always felt blokes like Murali and Jaya are exceptions. The offspiners (murali excluded) used to physically prevent the non-strikers from running by falling near their feet. They were also the ones who would bowl really quickly so as not to give the batsmen any breather. Excessive appealing, legside bowling when umpires didnt call wides etc......I mean all teams do it to an extent but not as much as Slans. I 've also seen a few of their cricketers talk big after one off performances. I used to hate the umpires and opposition teams for not calling them out on their tactics. Indian crickets have annoying habits too but like kumbles excessive appealing, bhajjis ego or gangulys arrogance, but more often than not, the collective team is well behaved. After Pak and Aus, they were my least liked team.

Major fan of his batting and occasional write-ups for Cricinfo. However, since he's had the captaincy, turns out he's a bit of a knob. He carries on like the world is against him and his players. Makes a point of not congratulating the other side. In fact anyone listening to his post-match speeches would be forgiven for thinking there was only one side playing. He's on some crusade. Less captain more Sri Lankan messiah. Stop it !
Maybe he thinks this sort of spirit might channel SL to be a bit more abrasive and aggressive away from home instead of being the new lions at home/lambs abroad?
Even more hilarious was Sanga's reaction after that. He was about to cry. He looked like a child whose lollipop was just snatched away. And then he looked at the umpire and waked off mouthing away. He is :fail:
Yeah I saw that.I was wondering why he got angry,he looked as if it was some one else's fault,such a whine baby :hysterical: