A very bad tackle. Dont watch it if you are light hearted.

Guest gaurav_indian

This is what happened to a manager of mine while playing soccer. His leg & ankle were broken from multiple places. The joint was broken as well. He had 4-5 operations to put it together. There was point when doctors said that its best to amputate .. Luckily the operations went well and he is fine now A colleague of mine commented on our manager's situation : "this is what happens when you dont drink enough milk" :hehe:

Shock can be like pain killer
This reminds me the time when as a kid I fell from top of a wall and fractured my right arm. I had no clue what happened I was totally disoriented, I was just not able to lift my hand and I hardly felt any pain at all. I simply lifted my hand using my left hand and walked home. After reaching home I came to my senses I started feeling the pain. :((

^^ Likewise, fell of a roof, twisted the arm big time - took half day off school for 3 months for wax treatment But I learnt one thing, girls love guys with fracture so they could write something there
I was about three and half months in bandage. I got special treatment everywhere I went, I lived like a king. :--D

Witsel received death threats after the game from the Anderlecht fans, a few of the the Footy fans would know about the Dudu incident at St.Andrews a couple of years back. Check Out 1:59 >> Q7W1xECE0lo&feature=related
ouch some real crunches in there. Classic Ben Thacther on Pedro Mendes the elbow/cheek interface tackle.