Weekend poll - ICF's most pawned poster?

Mr. Wicket

Weekend poll - ICF's most pawned poster?  

1. 1.

• patriot
    • fineleg
    • CC1981/Bongosamaj
    • amits
    • HariSampath
    • flamy
    • Donny
    • Ian Pont
    • Entire CSK Contingent during IPL
    • Other (please specify)

5 Attempts' date=' i guess, I knew this would pop up atleast once in this thread :haha:[/quote'] Oh yea, its 5 isnt it, if you inlude the semis in the first year’s edition? That makes it EVEN sweeter! :laugh: Man, I miss IPL soooooooooooooooo much!

But, addressing the larger question of who is the most pwned poster of ICF, there’s only one contender really and of course, its our dearest Fineleg. At one point, almost EVERYTHING that fineleg said became object of ridicule. It became so worse that at one point, even became FL became frustrated with it all and decided to say something totally non-controversial. So, FL posted a random comment along the lines of ‘There are nine planets in the solar system’, only to be utterly dismayed the next day on seeing in the news that scientists had discovered a 10th planet..:laugh:

But, addressing the larger question of who is the most pwned poster of ICF, there’s only one contender really and of course, its our dearest Fineleg. At one point, almost EVERYTHING that fineleg said became object of ridicule. It became so worse that at one point, even became FL became frustrated with it all and decided to say something totally non-controversial. So, FL posted a random comment along the lines of ‘There are nine planets in the solar system’, only to be utterly dismayed the next day on seeing in the news that scientists had discovered a 10th planet..:laugh:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Whatchu gloating about dude ?? KXIP- MI record stands at 3-1. :finger::finger: So much for pre-tournament favs...
That one run defeat at Wankhede still hurts. :(( Well even the game at i think Durban where we lost by 3 runs :banghead: But we got our own back. Post IPL 2010 3-3.

Really? Even the uber-pwnage delivered to CSK in the beginning and the semi-finals of last IPL ?:blink:
Look whose’ talkin! We are the ONLY team, the ONE and only team to make it to at least the semis of both the editions of the tournament so far, comprehensively proving our quality beyond an iota of doubt. And next time, when we win (which we obviously will), I hope you stay around to get the ‘treatment’ coz you know and i know that there are more CSK fans in this board than all of the other franchize fans put together. you were like the solo-supporter of Punjab last year. Why is it like that? Is it that internet penetration in Punjab hasnt really caught up yet? :D

Look whose’ talkin! We are the ONLY team' date= the ONE and only team to make it to at least the semis of both the editions of the tournament so far, comprehensively proving our quality beyond an iota of doubt.
You guys are like the NZ of IPL. Not saying much :hehe:
And next time, when we win (which we obviously will), I hope you stay around to get the ‘treatment’ coz you know and i know that there are more CSK fans in this board than all of the other franchize fans put together.
I will stick around, and when the much cherished victory against CSK comes , I will be here to rub it in.:finger:
You were like the solo-supporter of Punjab last year. Why is it like that? Is it that internet penetration in Punjab hasnt really caught up yet? :D
People in Punjab like to see cricket on their flat screen HD 60 inch plasma TVs. Unlike the software machas in chennai glued to their 13inch laptop screens watching a stolen stream, with a C++ window minimized. :hehe:

At one point' date=' almost EVERYTHING that fineleg said became object of ridicule. It became so worse that at one point, even became FL became frustrated with it all and decided to say something totally non-controversial. So, FL posted a random comment along the lines of ‘There are nine planets in the solar system’, only to be utterly dismayed the next day on seeing in the news that scientists had discovered a 10th planet..:laugh:[/quote'] LOL! Linkage please! :--D And let's see some of the PK/CSK pawnage exchange threads!

nah, fineleg's started posting more sensibly in the last few months (when she has been around). If patriot keeps it up I expect he'll be leading this poll. That said Spamhat deserves some votes too, given his whole anti-SRT nakra, the CSK/anti-anyone-not-CSK obsession and then of course threatening to sue ICF. :laugh: But that article by prof... oh laaawd. :hysterical: Meanwhile more pawnage memories: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=656835#post656835