Weekend poll - ICF's most pawned poster?

Mr. Wicket

Weekend poll - ICF's most pawned poster?  

1. 1.

• patriot
    • fineleg
    • CC1981/Bongosamaj
    • amits
    • HariSampath
    • flamy
    • Donny
    • Ian Pont
    • Entire CSK Contingent during IPL
    • Other (please specify)

Wow, Pwned Poster :woot: Well, Fresh of the Charts - patriot, Both Shwetabh and Gambit haven't relented on inflicting pwnage, Out of Oldies Mr.Donny the Walking Wicket was a Classic. amits was pwned every two hours on the board, was'nt around during the Sari Humpath episode. What about PK's pwnage by the guys from CSK during the IPL. :hehe:

It's not Sari Humpath; it's Spamhat. :P That said perhaps the pinnacle of the Spamhat pawnage was here: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=102670 (A followup from whineleg is here btw: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=102703 ) I have also amended the poll to add in the option for the entire CSK contingent's pawnage. :P

Hmmm, its hard to say really, coz there have such epic pwnages that have happened here. But here are my most memorable ones.. :D

• CC’s Wifan nick in Carribbeancricket.com and the excuses he cooked up to deny that it was him included but were not not limited to the following
    1. It is not me at all.
    2. Actually, it is me, but I havent used the account in months.
    3. Actually again, it is me, I have used that account, but someone hacked into it and pasted my all posts from ICF into there. :haha:

[*]Fineleg’s thread immediately after Ishant Sharma’s debut against B’desh when he bowled lots of no-balls and didn’t do so well. After that, he duly went on to become one of India’s most valuable weapon in tests. :rofl: [*]Donny’s ‘walking wicket’ quip on VVS :laugh: [*]My geography blooper during last edition’s IPL (I got a looooooooot of grief for that..:(() [*]Punjabi_khota’s belligerence during last edition’s IPL, when he would routinely mock the diginity out of opposition fans when his team won and then would completely disappear from the scene when his team lost (which happened a lot btw) :rotfl: [*]Hari Sampath hilarious 'I'll report ICF to the govt's anti-drugs, anti-money laundering wing'..:laugh: [*] Cool_boy SreeIndia's shameless 'you put words in my mouth just the way you put artificial facts in your head' comment that he copied from a Letterman show. :rotfl: [*]Last but not least, Patriot’s ‘choking midget’ quip on Sachin, less than 24 hours before Sachin went on to score one of his best compiled 100’s in his ODI career. :haha::haha:

Here are a few weekend bonuses that I can vaguely recollect;

• Bumper’s challenge (sometime around early 2007, right after India exited the WC ’07) that Sachin would fail miserably in the upcoming test series’ against England, Pakistan and Australia. Sach duly went on to record his most prolific test series in his career, in Australia and played significant hands against both England and Pakistan.:D
  • Lurker’s incredibly convulted and equally baffling logic that, starting some point in 2007 (forget the exact date), Sachin would have to average more than 70 in his next 25 test matches (or something along those lines..) for him to considered a great player. He obviously completely forgot the point that Sachin was ALREADY a legend even then:D:D
  • Salil’s assessment of Hashim Amla, whom he lableled a basher of substandard bowling attacks. Amla followed that comment up with his most prolific season in his international career yet.:D:D:D
  • Shwetabh’s legendary comment in that same Ishant thread opened by fineleg that went along the lines of ‘Ishant, Shasant, Prashant… they’re all quite useless..’. :D:D:D:D
  • Dhondy’s insistence that Sreesanth would be our best fast bowler in the England tour of ’07. He ended up being our worst. :D:D:D:D:D
  • My opinion that Yuvraj was our best test batsmen in the making right after his series winning 160-dd in the third test against Pakistan in 2007. He then had a horror of a test match series in Australia and before the end of the series, got dropped from the side. :D:D:D:D:D:D

[*]Punjabi_khota’s belligerence during last edition’s IPL, when he would routinely mock the diginity out of opposition fans when his team won and then would completely disappear from the scene when his team lost (which happened a lot btw) :rotfl:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: its was so true khota was another bandwagon fan

[*]Punjabi_khota’s belligerence during last edition’s IPL, when he would routinely mock the diginity out of opposition fans when his team won and then would completely disappear from the scene when his team lost (which happened a lot btw) :rotfl:
It is true that KXIP got pwned and so did I, but I never disappeared. Just because I wasn't logged in (the last match KXIP VS Chennai lost this past IPL I was busy at a conference for a few hours) , doesn't mean I ran away. :eyedance: I posted in the thread as soon as I could.

It is true that KXIP got pwned and so did I, but I never disappeared. Just because I wasn't logged in (the last match KXIP VS Chennai lost this past IPL I was busy at a conference for a few hours) , doesn't mean I ran away. :eyedance: I posted in the thread as soon as I could.
PK' date=' would turn on his Invisible Status when Punjab lost and would come roaring back out of the Blue when they won. :hehe:[/quote'] Was it you Shane who came up with a post that went something along the lines of ‘Khotey, here are your upcoming matches – DD, CSK, DC. Good luck.:nice:' I think that was when Punjab had to win all its 3 remaining matches to qualify for semis and DD, CSK and DC were like the top 3 teams in the tournament then..:haha:

Was it you Shane who came up with a post that went something along the lines of ‘Khotey, here are your upcoming matches – DD, CSK, DC. Good luck.:nice:' I think that was when Punjab had to win all its 3 remaining matches to qualify for semis and DD, CSK and DC were like the top 3 teams in the tournament then..:haha:
Yup, exactly !!! :hysterical: Loved the Punjab game against CSK.

Was it you Shane who came up with a post that went something along the lines of ‘Khotey, here are your upcoming matches – DD, CSK, DC. Good luck.:nice:' I think that was when Punjab had to win all its 3 remaining matches to qualify for semis and DD, CSK and DC were like the top 3 teams in the tournament then..:haha:
They did win the first 2 out of 3 (DD and DC), didn't they ? :((

They did win the first 2 out of 3, didn't they ? :((
But, you lost…err.. lemme say again just to make clear…. LOST against Chennai and got knocked out. P.S; Punjab is yet to win a single match against Chennai, even after 4 attempts..:rotfl:

But, you lost…err.. lemme say again just to make clear…. LOST against Chennai and got knocked out. P.S; Punjab is yet to win a single match against Chennai, even after 4 attempts..:rotfl:
5 Attempts, i guess, I knew this would pop up atleast once in this thread :haha: