Help needed with the video

kabira

I just finished downloading Lock, STock and two smoking barrels. and started watching the video on VLC player. But guess what there is no sound when they talk (dialogues), sound/music comes back when there is background music. What can I do to bring back to original sound?? am I missing any codec??

I just finished downloading Lock, STock and two smoking barrels. and started watching the video on VLC player. But guess what there is no sound when they talk (dialogues), sound/music comes back when there is background music. What can I do to bring back to original sound?? am I missing any codec??
if you want to install video codec, I would advice the klite video codec. you can download it free from codecgude.com and after installing it you can watch all kinds of video formats in windows media player itself. if you install the full download then you will get a media player classic also with the installation and I like it better than VLC.

aah its the sequel to the original movie :- Lock, stock and two smoking barrels with silencers. :--D