Younis desperate for revenge match with India

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Younis desperate for revenge match with India

Johannesburg: Six years have passed since their humiliating loss to India here in a World Cup match but Pakistan captain Younis Khan says the defeat still hurts and his team would be eyeing revenge when the two sides clash in the Champions Trophy on September 26. In a 2003 World Cup match here, Pakistan lost the match despite defending a competitive 270 owing to batting fireworks of Virender Sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar. "It hurts. I played that match. We scored 270 and still lost. A score of 250 in these conditions is considered safe. But the way Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag batted, and backed by Rahul Dravid and Yuvraj Singh, we lay beaten. That defeat still hurts," Younis said in a pre-tournament press conference here. "Indeed, we have lost to India in most of these ICC match-ups except only once. Ab hamara bhi jeetne ka haq banta hai (even we deserve to win sometimes now)," he added. Younis said he wished there were more matches between the two sides. "If you get beaten, it's a long wait to get even. It keeps hurting you," he quipped. Also hurting Younis and his team-mates are accusations from former players and media back home that Pakistani players might be involved in match fixing.
http://cricketnext.in.com/news/younis-desperate-for-revenge-match-with-india/43999-30.html
if they lerarned will they be pakistan? "jo ek baar galti kare wo naadaan jo do baar galti kaare wo shaitaan aur jo baar baar galti kare wo pakistan"
just lemme add.. "jo ek baar galti kare wo naadaan jo do baar galti kaare wo shaitaan Joo Doosro ke gaalti ko humesha maaf karee vo Hindustan jo baar baar galti karke abhi na sudhree wo pakistan Aur jo khudh gaalti karke doosro ke galtiaa nikale vo Americaan"

I would be really wary of facing Aussies in a do or die match if we lose to donkeys. ( Assuming all 3 teams are going to beat Windies). Beating donkeys is the key. I am more worried about our batting rather than bowling. I bowlers do well in RSA, especially the likes of RP and Nehra.